Q Official Glastonbury Review 2013
By Bauer Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Q Glastonbury Review 2013 is the official souvenir magazine of the Glastonbury Festival, and is brought to you by the makers of Q, the UK’s best and biggest-selling music monthly. This is the ultimate celebration of Glastonbury 2013 and includes bonus interactive features!
Inside this app you’ll find:
-72-page, full-colour edition covering Glastonbury from beginning to end
- Reviews and iconic photographs of all the key bands and events
- Aerial colour image of the festival site so you can see what you and your friends were up to!
-Exclusive features and interviews with bands and artists
Total rip off. It's a page but costs 2:99 to get any pages other than the Q cover C'mon App Store sort this out
Don't bother. It's just a mag that u have to pay for.
- Category: Music
- Released: 27 June 2013
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 21.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Developer: Bauer Corporate Services
- © Bauer Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Q Official Glastonbury 2013 review£4.99