QEPrize 3D is a simple and powerful 3D modelling tool. With 14 unique shapes and 5 aesthetic finishes to choose from including wood, copper and plastic, your design will be one of a kind!
Inside the designer you can rotate, tilt and zoom into your creation, adding blocks at the touch of a finger to build a masterpiece. The inspiration for your next design is all around - from the minimalistic buildings in cities to the most complex life forms in nature. The design studio's simple toolbox allows you to switch shapes, sizes and materials with ease, so get creative!
Once your design is complete, go into the in-app photo studio where you can apply filters, different backgrounds and lighting effects to your creation. When you’re done, save to the photo gallery or share directly to social media and show off your creativity. You can even export your finished design as a 3D .OBJ file.
- Easy to use, intuitive layout
- Place objects and blocks at the tap of a finger
- Choose from 5 different materials and 14 shapes to build your trophy
- Change the size of your blocks in the trophy design tool-box
- Save and edit your projects easily
- Work on your trophy offline
- Edit your finished design in our in-app photo studio
- Share directly to social media or save to the photo gallery on your device
- Export your design as a 3D print file.
The 2019 Create the Trophy finalists have been announced! Update the app to view the shortlist entries before the winning design is announced on 12 February 2019.
Ratings and Reviews
I love how they let you design a trophy using 3D print on an app
- The Queen Elizabeth Prize for Engineering Foundation
- 84.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Gambling and Contests
- © 2016 The Queen Elizabeth Prize for Engineering Foundation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.