Qkr!™ with MasterPass
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Qkr! is the secure and easy way to pay and split the bill in over 370 restaurants in the UK, including wagamama, Ask Italian and Zizzi restaurants.
The Qkr! with MasterPass app is free and easy to use. With Qkr you can:
• Discover Qkr merchants nearby.
• Create your check in code to give to you server, so they know you’re paying with Qkr.
• Split the bill with friends or colleagues: you can easily pay the bill within minutes of placing an order. Simply just select the items you wish to pay for. Pay when you want and leave when you're ready. And you can use any card, not just your MasterCard.
• Add to your order from within the App: Browse the menu and order a side or a drink directly within the app, eliminating the need to flag down wait staff. Note: the add to order feature is currently only available in wagamama restaurants.)
• Access your eReceipts: you can easily review your Qkr order history in the app or from emailed receipts.
• Create a free MasterPass account: Qkr uses MasterPass, MasterCard’s secure digital wallet solution that accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover Cards.The Apple Pay checkout option is coming later this year
Qkr is brought to you by MasterCard who processes 65,000 secure transactions a minute so you know that your transaction is safe. No card data is stored on your phone.
What's New in Version 5.0.8
•Added Bar tab & Auto-billing feature
•Existing feature Improvements
Qkr is fab
Used the Qkr app for well over a year now and it's fab. No need to wait around for the bill, can simply pay through the app. You can also simply spilt the bill with other registered users. It's quick, convenience and simple to use.
Brilliant way to pay!
Used this at Ask for the first time and although the waitress didn't seem to know what I was talking about the manager knew how to setup the QKR bill, all in all a positive experience. Sign up with RYASTO5264 for £5 of your first bill.
Great idea and worked well for the first two times I used it. Then it suddenly won't log in, and then won't send the codes to allow password reset. Make it work again (and market it out to more places) and it would be good but not resilient enough at the moment
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 19 December 2016
- Version: 5.0.8
- Size: 43.4 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Developer: MasterCard Worldwide
- © 2011-2015 MasterCard Worldwide
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.