Qkr! with Masterpass is the secure, easy and quicker way to pay
You can use Qkr! with Masterpass to order and pay for food & drinks, split the bill and make school payments.
The Qkr! with Masterpass app is free, easy to use and is available in thousands of locations, including wagamama, Byron Hamburgers, Ask Italian, Zizzi’s, Youngs Pubs, Freshii & many more . Simply check in the ‘nearby locations’ in the app to see what merchants are Qkr! enabled near you.
• Discover Qkr! with Masterpass merchants in nearby locations
• Bill Split: Create your table, give the code to your server and share with your friends to split the bill.
• Add to your order from within the App: in certain restaurants you can browse the menu and order a side or a drink directly within the app, eliminating the need to flag down wait staff.
• Order Ahead: you can pre-order and pay for food and drinks and collect from the dedicated Qkr collection point.
• School Payments: in participating schools, lots of different school payments can be made via Qkr! with Masterpass, including excursions, lunches, fees and much more.
Qkr! uses Masterpass, Mastercard’s secure digital wallet solution that accepts Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover Cards. You can also access your order history in the app and view your e-receipts.
We make frequent improvements to the Qkr app, including performance and stability enhancements so make sure you have the most recent version so you can enjoy Qkr fully.
Ratings and Reviews
My friends and I tried to use it last night at Byron which was having a promo deal at the time. It was problematic from the start and we all encountered the same problem when we tried to add our cards, an error message popped up saying that it could not be validated. Then we tried to ‘Start a table’, which came up with the same error ‘validation’ message as above. Finally the system was stable for a short time and we were able to ‘start a table’, which only one of our friends could join. When it came time to splitting the bill, we followed through the confirmation screens until the final ‘confirm & pay’ and then encountered the dreaded ‘sorry, we could not validate your card’! Gave up and paid via regular card machine in the end. We also were not all using an iPhone.
This app is difficult and not user friendly.
Me and my friends went for dinner, split the bill applied the £15 discount codes we had. Later I was billed a further £15 which the restaurant did whilst I wasn't even in the building because these items hadn't been on our bill we split although the app was supposed to split the bill so why weren't they paid for? Obviously this isn't something we'd do on purpose - it doesn't make sense as then our discounts weren't applied to some items.
I feel everyone in the restaurant also downloading the app won't be using it again after using their discount as they seemed to be sighing just as much when trying to use it.
Great idea, can only see some of the menu!!?
I love the idea of Qkr!, order your food and drink then pay instantly via your phone when you are finished! Always feels slightly odd just getting up and walking out after, but quite satisfying! No more waiting around trying to flag a waiter down! My only negative is that in I can only see half the menu in Wagamama! No mains! Really? Why can't I see the whole menu??
- MasterCard Worldwide
- 101.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2011-2015 MasterCard Worldwide
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.