By FireBird Creations
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
QR Tools let you create, scan QR codes. You may create QR codes from your contacts, URLs, phone numbers, emails or any texts.
1. Create QR codes from text, URLs, phone numbers, emails or contacts.
2. No shutter button is needed. Simple place the QR code in the square and it will be scanned automatically.
3. Every created, scanned QR code is kept in "History".
4. You may save created QR codes to Camera Roll or email it to your friends.
Any comments, suggestions, please email to:
- Category: Utilities
- Released: 22 November 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Phoenix Chan
- © 2011 FireBird Creations
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).