Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you ready for some brain gymnastics? If you are looking for a calm, relaxing turn-based board game, Quadratus is just for you. Now for the iPad!
It's easy to learn and fun to play, but beware - it's addictive and very challenging at higher levels. You have been warned!
On the other hand, this game can be simple enough to be played by your kid. Just set it to Easy mode.
The rules of this game are simple: tap to select your checker, then tap twice - 1 square away to put a new one, or 2 squares away to move your selected checker. Once placed, this new one affects all the checkers in its immediate radius, turning any of your opponent’s checkers into your own. Take the most squares to win.
The game ends when:
* all squares have been taken, or
* one of the players can't move (blocked by other player)
* Two game modes - build your career or play a quick single game
* Three opponent types - Human (hot-seat mode), Easy A.I. and Hard A.I.
* Four audio-visual styles: traditional wood, modern metal, natural green & relaxing sea beach
* Save & restore system
* Local high-scores table
* Randomized boards
* Options screen with ability to turn on/off game music and sounds. If you turn music off, you may listen to your iPod while playing.
What's New in Version 1.4.1
Simplified Chinese support added (big thanks to Marcin Urbaniak and 刘砚舟 for providing the translation!)
> high resolution graphics for the new iPad with Retina Display!
> new background music for the "metal" style
Insanely great app!!!
I love it. No, really! LOVE IT! Beautiful music, great entertainment for the whole family, nice quality time spent together. Definitely worth a try!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 23 July 2012
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 45.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Marek Moi
- © 2012 Demarca Marek Moi
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.