By ARTernative srl
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
QuickMuseum is the app that guides you through some of the most important European art museums in a brand new and engaging way, thanks to customisable tours, games and fascinating stories told in a very straightforward way.
HOW QUICK-MUSEUM WORKS
Launching the app, first choose a city and a museum, then simply start your own visit, selecting one of the solutions QuickMuseum suggests you.
You'll be able to choose a timed tour that best fits with your needs, or a custom tour, by choosing what themes interest you the most (contemporary art, Smith, impressionism, etc..), or you can choose to play with the works of art thanks to our quiz tour or profile tour, which creates a tour along the museum, tailored on your tastes.
Now the true visit may start!
Guided by the map you'll be able to easily walk throughout rooms and corridors, admire masterpieces e listen to their stories thanks to the original audioguides that QuickMuseum offers you. Those audioguides, read by professional actors, tell you stories, mysteries and peculiarities hidden behind every work of art, in a straightforward and engaging manner. The scripts of the audioguides have all been realised by art bloggers, experts in communicating contents and ideas plainly, engaging their audience.
To save money and spare room on your device's memory, QuickMuseum allows you to download and buy only the audioguides of the museums that you need, which will be stored on your device to let you listen to them off line, without needing an internet connection. If you don't want to use your data, simply download the audioguides when you're on wifi, then listen to them inside the museum.
- AUDIOGUIDES FROM THE LOUVRE, THE VATICAN MUSEUM, THE TATE MODERN AND THE REINA SOFIA ARE FREE -
- Europe most important museums finally in the same app;
- available in the app audioguides in English and Italian and custom tours for Louvre and Orsay museum in Paris and Vatican museum and Borghese Gallery in Rome, National Gallery and Tate Modern for London and Prado and Reina Sofìa for Madrid;
- audioguides realised by art bloggers and read by professional actors;
- timed tours of each museum, to avoid missing the main masterpieces;
- custom tours, to focus on your favourite themes;
- quiz tours, to challenge your knowledge;
- profile tours, to create, masterpiece after masterpiece, a truly personalised tour, based on questions that will define the visitor's personal profile;
- beautifully designed maps that will help you orienting in even the most maze-like museum (ps: in our opinion it surely is the Louvre);
- search your favourite masterpieces or artists and find them on the maps;
- get brief fundamental textual info on artist and artistic styles or currents.
- very low battery consumption.
NOTE - ON MUSEUM COLLECTIONS
QuickMuseum is constantly updating the list of works of art and the team strives to always mark their exact location within the museum. Often though museums refurbish their interior, lend works of art to other galleries or organisations, or change their location; this might result in our map not being entirely up to date with the exact layout of each collection or that some work of art commented in the app might be temporarily missing from the museum's display.
Feel free to get in touch in case there was something wrong in our maps!
NOTE - ON MUSEUM
Only the most important art museums in Paris and Rome are included in the app at the moment, but soon the ones in London and then in Madrid will follow.
NOTE - ON LANGUAGES
Only English and Italian language are supported at the moment, but new languages will be added soon.
What's New in Version 1.0.5
You wanted to get an iPhone X but you were afraid that QuickMuseum wasn't optimised for your shiny new device? Fear not, our app now looks and works nicely also on the brand new Apple phone.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 20 November 2017
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 101 MB
- Languages: English, Italian
- Developer: ARTernative srl
- © 2017 ARTernative srl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Audioguides Tate Modern ENGFree
- Audioguides Vatican Museums ENFree
- Audioguide Reina Sofia ITFree
- Audioguide musei Londra IT£1.99
- Audioguide museo Louvre ITFree
- Audioguides Louvre museums ENGFree
- Audioguides Rome's museums ENG£1.99
- Audioguides Paris' museums ENG£1.99
- Audioguide musei Roma IT£1.99
- Audioguide musei Parigi IT£1.99