By nFinity Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NEWS! Now with super-useful VOICE REMINDERS!!! QuickVoice is the most popular, full-featured iPhone/iPad/iPod voice recorder available. Record ideas, voice memos, voice email, dictation, lists, meetings, classes, or entire lectures! For professional, educational, and personal use...WITH MORE THAN 5-MILLION USERS! With MULTI-TASKING - Use other apps while still recording in the background and RINGTONE RECORDING - Convert QuickVoice recordings for FREE to iPhone ringtones!
Compare These Features:
* One Touch Recording
* One Touch Stop & File Saved
* Super Small MP4 Recording File Sizes
* Send Voice Emails Up to 5MB
* Records for Seconds or Hours
* Pause Record and Resume
* Adjustable Recording Qualities
* Flip Mode For Mic on Top Recording
* Record Timer and Playback Counter
* Double Tap for Quick Playbacks
* Auto File Naming w/Optional Renaming
* Finger Scroll Through Messages
* Pause Play and Resume Modes
* Drag Slider for Seek/RWND/FFWD
* Audio Level VU Meter
* Displays File Sizes and Time Stamps
* Plays Thru Earpiece, Speaker, Ear Buds
* Use Devices' Built-In or Add-On Mics
* Ringtone Recording Feature
* EZ Sync Recordings to Computer
* Great Visual Voicemail Like Interface
* Voice Reminder Notes
* Send Voice Notes Through Apple's iMessages
* Best Feature of All? IT'S FREE!
ALSO, check out our immensely popular QuickVoice2Text Email app with SpinVox voice-to-text speech technology. Simply 'Speak and Send' perfectly formatted TEXT emails using just voice and a few touches for no more iPhone typing!
As featured, “Top 10 Overall,” in the book “Incredible iPhone Apps for Dummies.” That's Top 10 OVERALL! *
QuickVoice is ALSO AVAILABLE FOR MAC AND WINDOWS COMPUTERS! And, our iPhone version syncs its recordings with our computer versions. Visit our website for more on this.
What's New in Version 3.0.2
• Fixed sharing services bug (that gets activated with the 99-cents upgrade).
Don't buy on the basis that it links with Mac OSX
The product is basic but works on my phone. But there are lots of reviews about how it interfaces well with the Mac OS X version. Don't believe these. The Mac version doesn't work at all. It does not drop messages to iTunes nor does it email them either. There is no support in English all that happened to me is I repeatedly got routed to a Chinese website.
Only records 1 hour
And annoying if you record a lecture and you receive a call it stops recording without you knowing so you lose the whole seminar recording.
Cannot make out a word that is said. Some parts are complete silence. Was on loud speaker so shouldn't have had any problems. Fortunately also recorded on a portable device but wow would not recommend this.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: 26 January 2016
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 3.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Developer: nFinity Inc
- © nFinity, Inc. 2008
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Sync and Share Upgrade£0.99