NEWS! Now with super-useful VOICE REMINDERS!!! QuickVoice is the most popular, full-featured iPhone/iPad/iPod voice recorder available. Record ideas, voice memos, voice email, dictation, lists, meetings, classes, or entire lectures! For professional, educational, and personal use...WITH MORE THAN 5-MILLION USERS! With MULTI-TASKING - Use other apps while still recording in the background and RINGTONE RECORDING - Convert QuickVoice recordings for FREE to iPhone ringtones!
Compare These Features:
* One Touch Recording
* One Touch Stop & File Saved
* Super Small MP4 Recording File Sizes
* Send Voice Emails Up to 5MB
* Records for Seconds or Hours
* Pause Record and Resume
* Adjustable Recording Qualities
* Flip Mode For Mic on Top Recording
* Record Timer and Playback Counter
* Double Tap for Quick Playbacks
* Auto File Naming w/Optional Renaming
* Finger Scroll Through Messages
* Pause Play and Resume Modes
* Drag Slider for Seek/RWND/FFWD
* Audio Level VU Meter
* Displays File Sizes and Time Stamps
* Plays Thru Earpiece, Speaker, Ear Buds
* Use Devices' Built-In or Add-On Mics
* Ringtone Recording Feature
* EZ Sync Recordings to Computer
* Great Visual Voicemail Like Interface
* Voice Reminder Notes
* Send Voice Notes Through Apple's iMessages
* Best Feature of All? IT'S FREE!
ALSO, check out our immensely popular QuickVoice2Text Email app with SpinVox voice-to-text speech technology. Simply 'Speak and Send' perfectly formatted TEXT emails using just voice and a few touches for no more iPhone typing!
As featured, “Top 10 Overall,” in the book “Incredible iPhone Apps for Dummies.” That's Top 10 OVERALL! *
QuickVoice is ALSO AVAILABLE FOR MAC AND WINDOWS COMPUTERS! And, our iPhone version syncs its recordings with our computer versions. Visit our website for more on this.
• Fixed sharing services bug (that gets activated with the 99-cents upgrade).
Ratings and Reviews
This app should be banned
Surely, this is the only voice recording app that does not let you access your files. In fact, the only app full stop.
It will record voice files, but you can only play them on your iPad- no copying to your pic, no import to iTunes, unless you upgrade to the premium version. And even then, it's not easy.
True, you can send short recordings in an email attachment. But it doesn't work for long recordings and is obviously impractical if you've got a lot of files.
Someone is making a lot of money from this app: it allows you to record hundreds of voice files, and then holds them all to ransom. I am going to recommend that this app be banned.
Don't buy on the basis that it links with Mac OSX
The product is basic but works on my phone. But there are lots of reviews about how it interfaces well with the Mac OS X version. Don't believe these. The Mac version doesn't work at all. It does not drop messages to iTunes nor does it email them either. There is no support in English all that happened to me is I repeatedly got routed to a Chinese website.
Order of files
Until I did my last recordings, 7 in total, they would be in the order I recorded them. Now they are now interspersed amongst all my other recordings. I had named them so they followed on. I was very happy with this app but not now. There should be a way of sorting recordings
- nFinity Inc
- 3.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © nFinity, Inc. 2008
- In-App Purchases
- Sync and Share Upgrade £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.