Quidco - Top cashback, Discount & Voucher Code
By Maple Syrup Media Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Quidco - Top cashback, Discount & Voucher Codes
Download the Quidco app today and unlock a more rewarding cashback experience on the High Street.
You could earn hundreds of pounds every year when you use Quidco to shop in-store and online at over 4,000 top retailers. We’ve brands you know and rewards you’ll love.
THE UK’S NUMBER ONE CASHBACK WEBSITE
Quick, free and easy to use, Quidco already helps over 4 million Brits get the value they deserve on every purchase thanks to lucrative cashback rewards and money saving voucher codes and offers.
We’re not just a smart way to shop; we’re the best way to shop.
- View nearby in-store cashback deals
- Activate exclusive and increased In-store cashback rates on the High Street
- Redeem voucher codes and offers using your phone
- Earn online cashback at over 4,200 retailers
- Review your Quidco account activity on the move
RECENT COVERAGE FOR QUIDCO
- The Times (January 2013) - "Boost your income by earning cashback on almost everything you buy online. You can get anything up to 30 per cent cashback across a wide range of High Street brands, insurers, hotel and travel websites."
- Also featured by the BBC, The Guardian, The Telegraph, The Independent, Metro, The Sun, Daily Mail, The Sunday Times, The FT, ITV, The Observer and many more.
QUIDCO ACCOLADES AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT:
- Voted the UK’s number one cashback website in 2012, 2013 and 2014 at the Consumer Moneyfacts awards.
- Regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Quidco adheres to the National Standard for Customer Service.
What's New in Version 2.2.3
The daily routines of the world’s most creative minds make for fascinating reading. Beethoven used to count out 60 coffee beans before making his morning brew; Marcel Proust would feast on opium and croissants for breakfast and F. Scott Fitzgerald would pen his best work in gin-fuelled bursts.
What does this have to do with the latest Quidco app update, you ask? Well not much, although the team behind it do love gin, coffee and croissants. They’re not allowed opium anymore after an awkward llama-related incident in 2011.
We digress. Anyway, without further ado *drumroll please*…we’re excited to reveal the Quidco app has undergone a series of prettifications. Yep, like a lady of the night at the hands of Picasso’s feverish paintbrush she’s blossomed into a real stunner.
We’ve redesigned the look of our Hot Offers pages and the way they are displayed on the My Quidco homepage. The Nearby deals and store screens also been given a fresh look and we’ve introduced new icons to make it easier to spot the type of deal you’re after - no more getting confused between in-store and online deals or forgetting to activate offers! As an added bonus the whole shebang is now compatible with the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
As Proust, croissant in hand, once wrote: “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”
So, cheers to the team behind the update, top work.
Would prefer if iPad app was still available
The view on this app seems so limited and dated now. The speed of searching seemed to take too long. The app no longer supports any rotating of the device (no landscape view & does not rotate if you're using your device upside down [in a folding case whilst charging etc]).
Considering the resolution of devices in the last couple of years, using this app just makes it feel dated & low definition.
What's Gone Wrong?
This app was superb up until the latest update where now it will not allow me to log into my account using the stored login details in my phone. When trying to reset my password it tells me that my email address is not registered despite sending me several emails weekly to that very email address! Shame as it was going so well......,
Allows you to log in at a press of a button and quickly check whether a retailer is on the scheme before purchasing. Great app.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 17 December 2014
- Version: 2.2.3
- Size: 13.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Maple Syrup Media Limited
- © Quidco
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.