Quidco - Top cashback, Discount & Voucher Code
By Maple Syrup Media Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Quidco - Top cashback, Discount & Voucher Codes
Download the Quidco app today to start earning cashback every time you shop.
Quidco partners with over 4,300 retailers, including all your online and High Street favourites, to help you earn hundreds of pounds every year.
THE UK’S NUMBER CASHBACK WEBSITE
Whatever you’re looking to buy we’re sure we’ve a deal with your name on it.
We offer cashback on everything from supermarket essentials to family holidays, up-to-the-minute fashion to high-tech gadgets, TV and broadband subscriptions to everyday utility services.
After all, we work with all your favourite brands including, Marks and Spencer, B&Q, Tesco, Amazon.co.uk, Debenhams, Expedia, Boots, Argos, BT, the Body Shop, ASOS, Waterstones, Sky and thousands more...
Over 6.5 million people in the UK have joined us since we launched in 2005 with our average active member pocketing around £280 every 12 months!
- View nearby in-store cashback deals
- Activate exclusive and increased In-store cashback rates on the High Street
- Redeem voucher codes and offers using your phone
- Earn online cashback at over 4,300 retailers
- App to app cashback tracking
- Review your Quidco account activity on the move
- The Times (January 2013) - "Boost your income by earning cashback on almost everything you buy online. You can get anything up to 30 per cent cashback across a wide range of High Street brands, insurers, hotel and travel websites."
- Daily Mail (January 2016) – "Getting paid to shop sounds like the ultimate prize. Usually, if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is. But it really is possible to earn as you spend — using cashback websites like Quidco."
- Also featured by the BBC, The Guardian, The Telegraph, The Independent, Metro, The Sun, Daily Mail, The Sunday Times, The FT, ITV, The Observer and many more.
QUIDCO ACCOLADES AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT:
- Voted the UK’s number one cashback website in 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 at the Consumer Moneyfacts awards.
- Regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority.
What's New in Version 2.5.2
Our latest update fixes problems with screen loading functionality.
Quidco is definitely worth using but the features in this app are so limited. The only things it allows is going to a retailer to purchase (which in all fairness is the main function of Quidco) or checking recent activity. Claims, managing your account etc can only be done through the website. Hopefully an update will be done at some point to fix this.
Fairly useless for account admin
This app is almost entirely useless if you are hoping to do any account admin, such as request a payout or make a claim. You can only see how much cashback you have accrued. Even the recent activity list is full of wrong and missing transactions. You'd be far better off logging in to the mobile version of the website.
Quidco is waste of time
Quidco is the worst app I've ever used. It took them 4 moths to process and then refuse to pay my cash back, listing all kind of silly issues like "You didn’t clear your cookies before you made your purchase...". To avoid disappointment use other well known and working apps. Unfortunately I have to give 1 star but it worthy nothing.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 18 November 2016
- Version: 2.5.2
- Size: 85.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Maple Syrup Media Limited
- © Quidco
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.