Quit lets you establish a quit date and monitor you progress. We offer a set of tools to help you with the process, all of which are totally free and always will be.
• See how much you've saved, and how much you'll save in time.
• Set savings goals to see what else you could be spending your money on.
• Monitor your cravings and any lapses.
• See how your health has improved.
• Get notified as your body recovers.
Some UI updates to make things clearer, and a couple of internal efficiency changes!
Ratings and Reviews
Best way to quit
My awful housemate alex got me hooked on the ciggies and thank Theresa there's a way to stop. Already saved enough to buy 6 wings from tasters and feeling healthier than ever. Just signed up to the London marathon lol hope I can keep it up. One like = one prayer x
Glad to hear that! Good luck with the marathon!
- Alexander Tudge
- 10 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation) and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Alexander Tudge
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.