Qured - A doctor or physio delivered to your door.
With Qured you can see a highly-qualified doctor or physiotherapist at a time and location that suits you, 7 days a week.
Qured provides private healthcare without the price tag, around the clock. With access to appropriate medical advice, prescriptions, and muscular rehabilitation, Qured makes seeing a healthcare practitioner quick and simple through face-to-face appointments. Currently available across Greater London, but will soon be expanding to other areas.
Qured is fully registered with the Care Quality Commission and our doctors and physiotherapists are all highly-experienced, GMC or HCPC registered professionals that have been selected through a comprehensive screening test to ensure that our patients receive the best quality of care.
– Accessible healthcare within 2 hours
– Convenient appointments at a time of your choice, 7 days a week
– Hassle-free treatment at a location that suits you, whether that be at home, in the office or at a hotel
– Primary healthcare without the price tag - we are pleased to offer you affordable on-demand appointments, from £90
How It Works:
1. Open the app and sign up using the address at the location you wish to have the appointment. Please note: we currently operate in most of Greater London. We will expanding to other areas in the near future.
2. Request the appointment, either on-demand (within 2 hours) or up to 48 hours in advance
3. A practitioner will confirm the appointment and give you an estimated time of arrival (within 15 minutes)
4. Receive expert treatment, without the wait
Contact the Qured team with any queries or feedback on 0203 176 7951 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Qured is not an emergency service, please call 999 if you require emergency treatment.
We've made it easier to enter your postcode during the sign up process or when adding a new address.
Ratings and Reviews
I used the app and service for the first time as I had a terrible chest infection. Next available appt at my normal doc was 6 days away so I tried Qured. Sign-up was simple (no Health questionnaire to fill in) and my doc arrived in 25 mins. She really listened to me - I've had this chest several times before and knew one type of antibiotics worked before. Compared to waiting for days for an appt with my doc and then another hour in the waiting room when you're not well and being told there's nothing they can do (ok worst case) this is like the difference between flying economy and first class. Best £70 I've spent for a long time and I was back at work 2 days later which more than paid for it. Warning - once you do this you won't go back!
It was late in the evening, my 3yr old son was unwell. I did not want to go to A&E so I decided to try Qured. I registered seamlessly and book and appointment straight away. The doctor was at my place 50minutes later. She was very professional and kind. She did a great job. I highly recommend Qured. It’s easy and efficient. You can see a doctor without leaving your living room.
Excellent service; highly recommended!
Easy to use app
Doctor called before coming for initial diagnosis and to update me more precisely on arrival time (which was within the hour)
Doctor was very professional and competent, as you’d expect
Would highly recommend, especially to those who struggle to make the time during the working day
- Health Technologies Limited
- 74.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Health Technologies Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.