By QVC UK
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Our new Apple Watch app, designed to integrate seamlessly with our existing iPhone app, gives you up-to-the-minute product information with a simple glance at your wrist. Just download the updated QVC app on your iPhone and you’ll be able to sync the experience you already know and love to the brand new Apple Watch. We'll keep you up to date with our one-day-only Today's Special Value offer and the current on-air item, so you never miss out.
· Push alerts - received straight to your watch, our alerts will keep you up-to-date with the latest QVC offers
· Glance - this new feature on the Apple Watch allows you to scan information for the Item on air when you're on-the-go
· QVC app for the Apple Watch - access our app directly from the Apple Watch home screen for information on the Item on air and our Today’s Special Value offer
· Easy-to-use homepage. Here you’ll find the Today's Special Value item, One Time Only offers, the current on-air item, recently aired items and featured promotions.
· Find exactly what you’re looking for. Our full-search capability allows you to search by term, item number, product description, brand or phrase. For more specific results, you can then narrow down the search.
· Quick and easy ordering. Purchase your items quickly and confidently by adding them to your shopping basket and then using Checkout. If you're a current customer, just use your existing account information. New customers can easily sign up and create their own shipping and billing addresses and payment cards, plus our app can also save your email address for faster purchases in the future.
· Watch all four channels on your iPhone - the live stream allows you to tune in on your phone (best viewed over Wi-Fi) and purchase the current on-air item. Watching QVC's video stream may significantly increase the data usage amount of your mobile device and may incur additional fees. Contact your network provider for more information.
· TV Guide. Check out the times of your favourite shows with our comprehensive TV Guide, which allows you to view show times up to three weeks ahead.
· Browse the latest products. Our dedicated page lets you check out our very latest items, so you can be a step ahead of everyone else. Our app also allows you to browse our full selection by department - just like on our website!
· Ratings and reviews on products. Get honest opinions from people who have actually bought the product. Plus on our product detail pages you can view product images, information, sizing, colour swatches and availability.
QVC is committed to giving you quality service and treating your information responsibly. For details, please see our Privacy Statement.
What's New in Version 4.2.4
- Improvements to search and navigation so it's easier to find what you're looking for
- Introduces Push Notifications to alert you to offers on your favourite brands and products
- Product information pages are now optimised for iPhone
Still requires care and attention
This is a rewritten review- big improvement on earlier version but still loads of ways to better - frequently description are missing, no sizing for clothes, measurements of handbags etc. This gives the feel of desperately wanting an app but no one can be bothered to populate it with essential information, and makes it feel unfinished.
It is easy to use to buy (no surprise it's the reason it's exists!)
Not keen on new search filling whole screen when you've searched by item number but that's a personal preference - it is very clear.
Unfortunately the app is still a condensed version of the qvcuk website which often has links that don't work and the more you use it the more errors you find - they are a nuisance - both website and app listings need a lot more tlc and better attention paid to getting listing complete and accurate.
Still can be terribly slow to update, still feels a little unloved by people added information to the app.
Slow and lacks enough information
When I want to order the TSV at midnight it does not update till about 10/15 minutes from the previous day's TSV, you have to search for the TSV manually then so you can order. It is a poor substitute for the actual website and there are moments when it just shuts down and I'm using an iPhone 6 with most up to date software so it is not great. Also, it would be great to have account details so I could check my account on the app. Sort it out QVC after all you can afford to throw money at the app due to the profit you make from ridiculous P&P charges😟
The app has been updated which is a good thing gives you more options to view items but with one major if not huge flaw in that they have removed the measurements of the clothes from the product description. I know they try to give out sizes when the products are live on air but if you miss the live broadcast you've got no chance. The whole point of the app is that you can shop on the go but no measurements on the product description is a massive flaw. technical department need to sort it out quickly as I no longer purchase clothes as I shopped a lot with the app. Massive mistake Qvc