By QVC UK
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Our new Apple Watch app, designed to integrate seamlessly with our existing iPhone app, gives you up-to-the-minute product information with a simple glance at your wrist. Just download the updated QVC app on your iPhone and you’ll be able to sync the experience you already know and love to the brand new Apple Watch. We'll keep you up to date with our one-day-only Today's Special Value offer and the current on-air item, so you never miss out.
· Push alerts - received straight to your watch, our alerts will keep you up-to-date with the latest QVC offers
· Glance - this new feature on the Apple Watch allows you to scan information for the Item on air when you're on-the-go
· QVC app for the Apple Watch - access our app directly from the Apple Watch home screen for information on the Item on air and our Today’s Special Value offer
· Easy-to-use homepage. Here you’ll find the Today's Special Value item, One Time Only offers, the current on-air item, recently aired items and featured promotions.
· Find exactly what you’re looking for. Our full-search capability allows you to search by term, item number, product description, brand or phrase. For more specific results, you can then narrow down the search.
· Quick and easy ordering. Purchase your items quickly and confidently by adding them to your shopping basket and then using Checkout. If you're a current customer, just use your existing account information. New customers can easily sign up and create their own shipping and billing addresses and payment cards, plus our app can also save your email address for faster purchases in the future.
· Watch all four channels on your iPhone - the live stream allows you to tune in on your phone (best viewed over Wi-Fi) and purchase the current on-air item. Watching QVC's video stream may significantly increase the data usage amount of your mobile device and may incur additional fees. Contact your network provider for more information.
· TV Guide. Check out the times of your favourite shows with our comprehensive TV Guide, which allows you to view show times up to three weeks ahead.
· Browse the latest products. Our dedicated page lets you check out our very latest items, so you can be a step ahead of everyone else. Our app also allows you to browse our full selection by department - just like on our website!
· Ratings and reviews on products. Get honest opinions from people who have actually bought the product. Plus on our product detail pages you can view product images, information, sizing, colour swatches and availability.
QVC is committed to giving you quality service and treating your information responsibly. For details, please see our Privacy Statement.
What's New in Version 4.3.2
We have optimized our app for the latest iOS update.
Easy to use, just 2 niggles...
The app is really straightforward to use.
You can see what's on air or the TSV straight away. Browsing through the departments is good BUT there are just not enough filters to reduce what you see AND product descriptions are not always accurate and don't always include fabric details.
If the app could be refined to allow oh to search by size, colour, price (as many other shopping apps do) it would be much more user friendly for customers looking for something specific.
Also, every description needs to contain fabric / materials details and (maybe) where the item was made...
Thought great when I saw click this link on my iPhone BUT.....
Felt an absolute idiot when your very helpful lady answered the phone so quickly and without having to listen to all the prerecorded messages. Problem was they then presumed I had written down my item numbers I wanted to order. I've never used the app before to place an order and had thought I don't have to wait until I get home! How wrong I was when I clicked the link on my phone the assistant didn't know what item I had clicked through from and as a passenger in a car couldn't have seen to read anything besides I couldn't click back to my basket as I would have lost my phone connection to
Since I first began to buy at QVC I have also tried online purchases and even using early version of iPad app. A high percentage of those attempts failed for whatever reason and I would end up using Qcut! For that reason today is first time I have used the iPad app for a very long time. By St. George ! It really is the fastest way to make a purchase just as one of the presenters recently said on air!
Congratulations to the Tech Wizards at QVC you have really cracked it!