By QVC UK
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
QVC’s free iPhone app is the perfect way to shop with us while you’re on the move.
The app has access to our full product range - over 15,000 items including top beauty brands, jewellery, home electronics, fashion, homeware and much more.
Shop in complete confidence with our 30-day money-back guarantee - if you feel any product isn’t for you, simply return it within 30 days for a full refund.
We’re known for our award-winning customer care. Our dedicated Customer Care team is on hand 24 hours a day to answer your questions, so whenever you need us we’ll be here.
Our host of features make shopping through the app quick and easy, helping you to find what you want and giving you all the information you need to buy it.
1. Easy-to-use homepage. Here you’ll find the Today's Special Value item, One Time Only offers, the current on-air item, recently aired items and featured promotions.
2. Find exactly what you’re looking for. Our full-search capability allows you to search by term, item number, product description, brand or phrase. For more specific results, you can then narrow down the search.
3. Quick and easy ordering. Purchase your items quickly and confidently by adding them to your shopping basket and then using Checkout. If you're a current customer, just use your existing account information. New customers can easily sign up and create their own shipping and billing addresses and payment cards, plus our app can also save your email address for faster purchases in the future.
4. Watch all four channels on your iPhone - the live stream allows you to tune in on your phone (best viewed over Wi-Fi) and purchase the current on-air item. Watching QVC's video stream may significantly increase the data usage amount of your mobile device and may incur additional fees. Contact your network provider for more information.
5. TV Guide. Check out the times of your favourite shows with our comprehensive TV Guide, which allows you to view show times up to three weeks ahead.
6. Browse the latest products. Our dedicated page lets you check out our very latest items, so you can be a step ahead of everyone else. Our app also allows you to browse our full selection by department - just like on our website!
7. Ratings and reviews on products. Get honest opinions from people who have actually bought the product. Plus on our product detail pages you can view product images, information, sizing, colour swatches and availability.
QVC is committed to giving you quality service and treating your information responsibly. For details, please see our Privacy Statement.
What's New in Version 4.0
•Featured promotions on our homepage
•Fully browse and shop all of our departments
•Watch all four QVC channels
•You can now order items that are on Waitlist, on Advanced Order and on Auto Delivery
•Save items for later in your ‘Saved items’ list
•New customer sign-up
•Forgotten your PIN function
•You can now use your email address to sign in rather than your customer number
Not as good as previous versions
The updated version is great in many ways but has one infuriating flaw, the Today's Special Value does not automatically update on my iPhone 5. Very often I find the whole front page doesn't so I'm stuck with the previous day TSV, recent on-air items and a non current on air item. Great for my bank balance but not great for the APP.
This really really needs sorted, basically the APP isn't working :-(
Needs minor improvement
Latest is an improvement over previous versions - however the on screen item part of the front page of the app doesn't update anymore. You now have to close the app fully and then reopen to get it to refresh.
Would be good if you could either tap / pull down to get app to update or that it did it itself.
Bring back old app
The updated app does not work on iPhone 5s - the home page does not refresh and I have to keep having to delete and downloading it which is really annoying. Come on QVC, get it fixed quickly as you will lose sales - I usually check the TSV daily and the contents of shows very few hours when not watching the show - I've given up n I bet I'm not the only 1- one upside though, I'm saving money!