By QVC UK
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
QVC’s free iPhone app is the perfect way to shop with us while you’re on the move.
The app has access to our full product range - over 15,000 items including top beauty brands, jewellery, home electronics, fashion, homeware and much more.
Shop in complete confidence with our 30-day money-back guarantee - if you feel any product isn’t for you, simply return it within 30 days for a full refund.
We’re known for our award-winning customer care. Our dedicated Customer Care team is on hand 24 hours a day to answer your questions, so whenever you need us we’ll be here.
Our host of features make shopping through the app quick and easy, helping you to find what you want and giving you all the information you need to buy it.
1. Easy-to-use homepage. Here you’ll find the Today's Special Value item, One Time Only offers, the current on-air item, recently aired items and featured promotions.
2. Find exactly what you’re looking for. Our full-search capability allows you to search by term, item number, product description, brand or phrase. For more specific results, you can then narrow down the search.
3. Quick and easy ordering. Purchase your items quickly and confidently by adding them to your shopping basket and then using Checkout. If you're a current customer, just use your existing account information. New customers can easily sign up and create their own shipping and billing addresses and payment cards, plus our app can also save your email address for faster purchases in the future.
4. Watch all four channels on your iPhone - the live stream allows you to tune in on your phone (best viewed over Wi-Fi) and purchase the current on-air item. Watching QVC's video stream may significantly increase the data usage amount of your mobile device and may incur additional fees. Contact your network provider for more information.
5. TV Guide. Check out the times of your favourite shows with our comprehensive TV Guide, which allows you to view show times up to three weeks ahead.
6. Browse the latest products. Our dedicated page lets you check out our very latest items, so you can be a step ahead of everyone else. Our app also allows you to browse our full selection by department - just like on our website!
7. Ratings and reviews on products. Get honest opinions from people who have actually bought the product. Plus on our product detail pages you can view product images, information, sizing, colour swatches and availability.
QVC is committed to giving you quality service and treating your information responsibly. For details, please see our Privacy Statement.
What's New in Version 4.0.4
Updates for when adding a new credit card
iOS 8 compatibility
Could do better!!
It's no secret - I'm a QVC addict, and one of the easiest ways for me to buy is via this App. I see, I tap, 3-5 working days (and actually often quicker) I have. So far 5 stars!
BUT on occasion items don't show up on the App, meaning I've missed out on some hot items (usually Yankee candles!).
The App is great to use if watching QVC at the same time... But often details/descriptions are missing meaning if your not sure on something the App isn't always the best way to find out.
There are a few glitches, but I find mine is quite stable compared to what some people experience... Though the times of previous shows are wildly out of sync... A problem reported to Q months ago.
Lastly, and my real bugbear; They have removed the 'new today' section. My mornings just aren't the same... I would always sit in bed with a coffee looking through the new arrivals - handy when you work and don't have access to Q until later on in the evening, when things might have sold out during the day...
I always use this app when it works!! When QVC updated their app last year was weeks without being able to sign in and order. Very annoying. Problem was resolved and then used app all the time. However, since mid Jan have not been able to sign in and order at all. Likewise can’t sign in on my laptop without having to insert all my details again, QVC are looking into the problem but I have lost out on buying items using Qcut!! The other problem I have is that the app gets locked onto the last item that was showing when I turned off the app. When I go into app again, in order to see current item, I click onto qvc shop and then return to current item and problem resolved.
Managed to get it to work! 💕
I downloaded the app to my I phone and then proceeded to set up an account, when I tried to order it came up with an error notice that my e mail address hadn't been recognised, after 5 tries I got fed up and deleted the app.
I did a bit of research and found I had blocked all cookies on my phone, I added the app again, allowed cookies and it worked! Shopping made easy.... Would recommend this app. 💕