The RA Ticket Scanner is the easiest way to manage entry to RA ticketed events. The app has been developed by a team that understands club culture and the needs of venues and promoters.
To use this app you will need to be registered as a promoter on www.residentadvisor.net.
- Manage your club night or festival from the palm of your hand. Update ticket allocations, stop and start sales and view detailed, real-time stats on your event.
- Scan paper tickets, e-tickets, Apple Wallet and tickets displayed on smartphones. No more need for printed lists—the app does the hard work for you.
- Take control of the guestlist. Import your guestlist to the app and add new guests at a touch of a button.
- Live syncing between devices means multiple users can manage entry to your venue.
- The app works offline, which means it's useful for when there’s no reception or wi-fi.
- You can reject ticket holders by swiping left, which is useful for helping ticket holders get refunds when they are turned away for legitimate reasons.
- Manage which users can access events stats and prevent junior members of your team adding new people to the guestlist.
About RA Tickets
Integrated with Resident Advisor’s comprehensive international event listings, RA’s ticketing service allows promoters to manage ticket sales for electronic music shows. RA has extensive experience in ticketing everything from club shows in London, to warehouse parties in LA, rooftops in Barcelona, and major festivals.
RA Tickets is the preferred ticketing partner for a significant number of established brands in electronic music.
We've just made the Ticket Scanner faster and smarter than ever.
- The number of rejected tickets is shown
- There is now a guide as to when filters are being applied
Ratings and Reviews
A relatively simple service to get people into our parties. New guestlist feature looks good but haven't tried it yet.
Great Scanning App
Brilliant APP. I use it to manage ticketing all my shows on RA.
I downloaded the app and asks me for a promoter name and password which I don't have it or log out... can't log in at all
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.