Race illegal High Speed 3D
By Chillingo Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Put the pedal to the metal in this high-octane, adrenaline-pumping, street racer. Speed, drift, dodge, ram and race your way to legendary status in career mode, or just dive in to a quick arcade race. Race illegal puts you in the driving seat, as you take on other racers in a variety of game modes. Win races to win cash, spend it on super powered upgrades for your ride and burn some rubber!
Race illegal: High Speed 3D
• A true arcade racing experience on your Mac!
• USB Controller support for a pure arcade experience.
• A range of supercars and countless optimization combinations.
• Take part in a story-driven career mode or dive into a quick race.
• Five different race modes, each challenging a different driving skill.
• Stunning graphics and destruction visuals as well as authentic engine sound effects that are different for every car.
• Give your racer a personal flare with extravagant paintjobs.
• Smash your old times and beat your friends for endless replay value.
• Special effects like motion blur, nitro boost and slow motion.
For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com
What's New in Version 1.1
- Mac Book Pro retina resolution
- Online multiplayer compatible with iOS
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards compatible with iOS
- Game Center 4 players multiplayer
- In-app purchases
- Moutntain Lion support
If this was made like 10 years ago, it would still be average - Slow frame rates (Retina MacBook Pro 2.6, 16GB), naff steering, mediocre graphics covered up with badly implimented blur effects. Not great, had a lot more fun with Asphalt 6, and that's no amazing game either! Hope BurnOut makes is to OS X one day!
Is anyone playing online yet?
Great game of it type for £2 only, easy learning curve and lots o fun to be had but no ones online, or is it my set up i dunno...good game worth a spy!
worst game i've ever played
after playing this terrible game i wish i was dead