Racefully is the world’s first truly social fitness activity tracking app. Run, walk, cycle, ski or snowboard and track your performance in real-time - on your own or with others, wherever they are around the world. You can count steps, train or race with your friends, even if they’re on the other side of town - or in another country.
Create your own tribe or find tribes to join and collaborate - or compete - to achieve your fitness goals. You can be just as social as you like - schedule activities with friends, share routes for others to try out, and message your buddies with texts and pics to cheer them on.
And, if you want to exercise alone sometimes, you can race yourself or against runs or rides shared by other users any time you like.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
• Runner’s World Top 5 running app (2017)
• Evening Standard Top 5 London Marathon app (2017)
• London Sport Innovation 2016 Award winner
• Women’s Fitness: “This is perfect for runners who hate to hit the pavement alone”
• Coach: “If your favorite running mate moved to the other side of the globe, it’s time to get running again”
Achieve your goals
• Set your personal goal for how far, fast, or often you want to exercise, and update it whenever you want. If you share your goals with friends they can encourage you to achieve them.
• Join Tribes with shared goals or interests and achieve your objectives as a team. Collaborating and competing together really helps you stay on track!
• Keep track of achievements as you hit new milestones
• Share your routes to social and your friends can not only see them, they can load them in Racefully and then walk, run, ski or ride them - wherever they are. Simple and amazing all at the same time!
• Join tribes with similar goals, interests or causes - or create your own. Brilliant for staying connected with your buddies. Tribes are great for clubs, event organisers and charities, too!
• Tribe leaderboards keep track of how everyone is doing
• Tribe challenges get the whole group working together to achieve their goals
• Stay connected using in-app live messaging
• Organize activities with friends using the in-app scheduler. Go on - you know it helps you stay on track!
• 4 modes
-> Social - set up a private or public activity and walk, run, cycle or ski virtually with up to 7 others, wherever you all are
-> Solo - get out on your own and track your route and performance
-> Ghost - race against your own or others’ recorded runs or rides
-> Steps - track your steps 24/7
• Tracking - Racefully’s smart tracking commentator updates you in real-time on your performance, and our unique equalization feature makes sure it’s a fair comparison
• Auto-pause - when this is on, Racefully will pause and re-start tracking you when you’re out and about and get held up
• Continuous recording for skiing and snowboarding - Racefully splits the session into individual runs at the end
• Listen to your music as usual - Racefully will fade it for updates
• When you finish, view distance, pace, elevation gained/lost, relative effort, and calories burned. Plus check out our gorgeous maps for details of the route and splits
AI Training for runners
• We offer TaOR Ai - the leading adaptive AI run coaching for all levels - just connect your TrainAsOne account!
• Background GPS access is used to enable you to take calls and listen to music during your activity. It is only used while you’re tracking an activity
• Step counting requires motion access
• Taking run selfies requires camera access
• Sharing and saving photos requires Photo Library access
• Inviting people from your contact list requires Contacts access
• Recording a voice tag requires microphone access
• Syncing with Apple Health requires Health access
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Have questions about Racefully? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We love making new friends! :)
2.28 fixes a crash in Training runs caused by a new type of segment. In case you missed it - we just added step counting as well. Here's the lowdown...
10,000 steps a day keeps the doctor away. Or can you do more? Invite your friends into your own Step Counting Tribe, or join an existing one. Share challenges and the satisfaction of achieving them together.
Step counting is here!
• Once you give Racefully permission to access your step count, it’ll update your stats every time the app is open
• Your current count is on the home screen - just tap your profile image to access at any time, 7 days a week
• Set yourself a daily step goal and see how long you can keep beating it!
Followed by step counting tribes!
• Why not get your friends involved? As with other (walking, running, cycling, skiing) Tribes, you’ll have a leaderboard: this particular one showing average steps per day and total steps per week, month, year or all-time
• If you upgrade your tribe to Premium, you can issue challenges for the number of steps per day, or set a target for the total steps the whole tribe can count
• Want more? Let us know through the feedback button on the Settings screen
We’ve improved GPS quality
• Now you can filter for poor-quality GPS traces in those hard-to-reach places
• Your overall GPS quality is now displayed on the map when you finish your activity
Been using TrainAsONE training feature within Racefully?
• We’ve listened to your feedback and changed voice updates from every minute to every 5 minutes for segments over 10 minutes
• Also, you can now use the TrainAsONE workout name as the default name for a training run
Fixed some pesky bugs
• Occasional audio update crash
• Incorrect distance readout on wearable messages
• Auto-pause not working correctly for walking activity
• Add final split info on the map when an activity stops at or near to a split distance
• Improve visibility of alphabet slider on tribe invite contacts screen
• Some tribes showed incorrect number of members, or incorrect number of invited members
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app because not only does it track my activity, it also lets me run against my previous runs and race my friends too! Great for getting motivated in the new year. Very social but also great for solo runners. Have recommended it to my friends who prefer walking as well!
Love this app
I love this running app. You just press GO and you can run on your own or get your friends to sign up and virtually run with them or a runner from across the globe. It will keep you motivated! The tracking and stats are also great to have.
Waste of time
Pretty much just a Poundland running app. Lacks the cool that is Zombie, Run and doesn't even come close to matching the features and integrations provided by Strava. I'm disappointed, I'd suggest you give this one a miss.
- Project X Limited
- 99.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Project X Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Tribe premium upgrade £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.