Racing Post for iPad Daily Edition
By Racing Post
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NEWSPAPER APP OF THE YEAR 2013
"The Racing Post iPad app has changed my life. It means I can read the Racing Post at 8pm the evening before any major meeting and consequently I get a head start on stories and form. It's invaluable” - Clare Balding, broadcaster and Channel 4 anchor.
"Essential betting tool supported by the best betting related content available" - Judges of The 2013 Newspaper Awards
TRY A FREE NO-OBLIGATION 30 DAY TRIAL OF OUR AWARD WINNING APP TODAY!
Fast, clever, helpful. The app is a newspaper for the iPad plus much more. Plus, you’ll get all of this at 8pm the night before the newspaper is in the shops!
Find out what all the fuss is about and why it’s been voted both 2013 Newspaper App of the Year AND 2013 Digital Innovation of the Year.
Daily editions with all your news, features, tipping, cards and results and analysis from our British and Irish print editions, available from 8pm (BST) the evening before.
Our breaking news service. From the latest betting moves, entries and non-runners to popular tweets, bulletins from around the world, trainer quotes and fast results, you’ll always be up to speed with the latest news.
Access our unrivalled database with an amazing library of information at your fingertips. Every horse has a unique Horse File giving you easy access to their form, entries, pedigree information and trainer quotes.
Our unique Organiser allows you to save your notes on each horse and set race reminders for when they run.
Get your bets on at the touch of a button wherever you see a live price. You can choose between William Hill and Ladbrokes prices and switch between accounts at the touch of a button. You'll even get a match bet of up to £50 when you place your first bet with Ladbrokes and a £25 matched bet with William Hill (terms apply, new customers only, see app for full terms).
30 DAYS FREE
Enjoy complete access to the Racing Post daily editions, Database, Live and Organiser with our 30 days of free access. Simply share your details with us when you open the iPad app and you will receive 30 days free access.
SUBSCRIPTION OR DAILY EDITIONS?
There are two great options for accessing the Racing Post iPad editions:
1) Enjoy a single edition, plus access to the Database and Live for £1.99. Once you’ve purchased and downloaded a single edition you will have unlimited access to that edition at any time. The last 14 editions will also be available to buy from within the app. All purchased editions will be saved within the app archive.
2) Monthly subscriptions can be purchased for an introductory £24.99. Subscribers can access all downloaded editions.
• the subscription costs £24.99 for one month, with seven editions published each week
• payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• your account will be charged for renewal within the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at a cost of £24.99 for a further month
• you can manage your subscription via your iTunes account and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
• no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
• Racing Post reserves the right to alter the pricing at any point but will give prior notification of any price changes where possible
Terms and conditions: http://www.racingpost.com/shared/help_info.sd?cat_id=26&subcat_id=69&headline=TERMSANDCONDITIONS
What's New in Version 2.9
Minor bug fixes
Good but a few things to improve it
It is a good app gives you the heads up from 8pm the day before. Their are a few issues that could be improved in my opinion.
I like to annotate the paper version making notes all the way through, their should be more in the way of highlighting or annotating. Particularly around the stories at the beginning of the paper I personally like to make notes on what has been said. Also you can hold the horses on the card to remove them but it means swapping from the form to the card all the time.
A few issues regarding downloading, failed downloads are all to common and it won't download if the screen is locked which is a pain.
Great app, but.....
It's a great app but I wish the general price per edition was a lot cheaper than buying the full newspaper. Surely it's more productive and cost efficient for them to produce an app than publish the paper. There is less in the app than in the newspaper but you do get enough info within each edition and the fact that you can save your horses and organise your picks is a real bonus. I like the reminders it' sends you when the horses are entered into an upcoming race. A real good app really, but try and wait for the offers, for example I got the full editions until July for £99, which works out a mere 99p a day.... Bonus.
A great app and it really is good getting the "paper" the night before. I now can spend all evening missing the winner. Should cost the same as the paper though.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 09 February 2015
- Version: 2.9
- Size: 29.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Centurycomm Limited
- © @2012 Centurycomm Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Racing Post single edition£2.29
- Racing Post monthly recurring subscription£29.99