Racing Post for iPad Daily Edition
By Racing Post
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"The Racing Post iPad app has changed my life. It means I can read the Racing Post at 8pm the evening before any major meeting and consequently I get a head start on stories and form. It's invaluable” - Clare Balding, broadcaster and Channel 4 anchor.
TRY A FREE NO-OBLIGATION 30 DAY TRIAL OF OUR AWARD WINNING APP TODAY!
Fast, clever, helpful. The app is a newspaper for the iPad plus much more. Plus, you’ll get all of this at 8pm the night before the newspaper is in the shops!
Daily editions with all your news, features, tipping, cards and results and analysis from our British and Irish print editions, available from 8pm (BST) the evening before.
Our breaking news service. From the latest betting moves, entries and non-runners to popular tweets, bulletins from around the world, trainer quotes and fast results, you’ll always be up to speed with the latest news.
Access our unrivalled database with an amazing library of information at your fingertips. Every horse has a unique Horse File giving you easy access to their form, entries, pedigree information and trainer quotes.
Our unique Organiser allows you to save your notes on each horse and set race reminders for when they run.
Get your bets on at the touch of a button wherever you see a live price. You can choose between Coral, William Hill and Ladbrokes prices and switch between accounts at the touch of a button. You'll even get a free bet with each bookmaker when you open a new account - see app for full details.
30 DAYS FREE
Enjoy complete access to the Racing Post daily editions, Database, Live and Organiser with our 30 days of free access. Simply share your details with us when you open the iPad app and you will receive 30 days free access.
SUBSCRIPTION OR DAILY EDITIONS?
There are two great options for accessing the Racing Post iPad editions:
1) Enjoy a single edition, plus access to the Database and Live for £2.29. Once you’ve purchased and downloaded a single edition you will have unlimited access to that edition at any time. The last 14 editions will also be available to buy from within the app. All purchased editions will be saved within the app archive.
2) Monthly subscriptions can be purchased for an introductory £29.99. Subscribers can access all downloaded editions.
• the subscription costs £29.99 for one month, with seven editions published each week
• payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• your account will be charged for renewal within the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at a cost of £29.99 for a further month
• you can manage your subscription via your iTunes account and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
• no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
• Racing Post reserves the right to alter the pricing at any point but will give prior notification of any price changes where possible
Terms and conditions: http://www.racingpost.com/shared/help_info.sd?cat_id=26&subcat_id=69&headline=TERMSANDCONDITIONS
What's New in Version 4.2
- Bug fixes and general performance updates
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 20 August 2015
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 39.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Centurycomm Limited
- © @2012 Centurycomm Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Racing Post single edition£2.29
- Racing Post monthly recurring subscription£29.99