By Rackspace Hosting
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now you can know exactly what’s going on with your cloud infrastructure wherever you are, whenever you want – don’t feel tied to your desk to keep tabs on your cloud. The Rackspace Cloud mobile app for iOS now features 24x7 access to your monitoring data, meaning you can keep a sharp eye on your cloud from any where at any time. With the updated Rackspace Cloud app, you can get real-time insight into the status of any configured check and alarm, and view contextual graphs that show trends over time. View the details and status of your Cloud Servers, and manage each server individually – all from your iOS device. And with direct links, you can quickly call Rackspace’s award-winning Fanatical Support straight from the app. It’s true peace of mind on the go.
With the Rackspace Cloud mobile app for iOS you have instant insight into:
• The status of any of your current monitoring alarms
• Monitoring check details
• Monitoring alarm details
• Alarms by failure conditions
• Historical data from your alarms
• Contextual graphs that show trends over time
• Ping and traceroute operations on servers
Using this monitoring data, you have the ability to:
• Manage Rackspace Cloud Servers
• Quickly save and login with multiple Rackspace Cloud accounts
• View details for specific Cloud Servers
• Contact Rackspace Fanatical Support via phone from links in the app
*Note: The ability to create Cloud Servers is temporarily missing in 2.0, but will be back shortly!
Follow us on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/rackspace or give us your feedback at bit.ly/rackmobilefeedback
What's New in Version 2.1.2
One bug flew over the tester's nest. Specifically, listing a Cloud Server with an image that has missing metadata.