By WARCHEST LIMITED
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***** App Store Editor’s Choice 2012 *****
“Massively entertaining” – PocketGamer, 9/10, Gold Award
* #1 strategy or board game in 99 countries, including USA, United Kingdom, Russia, Brazil, and China *
2012’s App Store Editor’s Choice is invading Rio! New missions, soldiers, weapons, and abilities await!
Assemble a squad of fearless soldiers and lead them into explosive, turn-based battles against your friends and single player missions around the globe. Use the outrageous special abilities of your mighty mercs to turn the tide of battle and come up with hilarious new ways to leave your opponents eating your shrapnel/bullets/dust. Level up your squad as you play to master new abilities and use the spoils of war to unlock brand-new soldiers, weapons, and outfits.
Created by the award-winning developers of BRINK™ and the Enemy Territory™ games, RAD Soldiers is a salvo of engaging tactical action created exclusively for iOS.
- Lead your squad into explosive battles around the globe
- Battle online against your friends or hone your skills offline in the new mission mode
- Use the unique abilities of your soldiers to turn the tide
- Unlock new soldiers, weapons, and outfits for your ever-growing army
- Play whenever, wherever thanks to turn-based gameplay
- Developed with accessibility support from SpecialEffect
- Regularly updated with new features and content!
Post your feedback on forums.warchest.com and let us know what you want to see in future updates!
-End User License Agreement-
WarChest and RAD Soldiers and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Warchest Limited. All rights reserved.
Brink is trademark of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Enemy Territory is a trademark of id Software in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trade marks are the property of their respective owners. Warchest, RAD Soldiers and its developers are not associated with or endorsed by any of the foregoing. The existence of any event, third party brand, image, name, likeness, logo or trade mark is coincidental and implies no such association with or endorsement.
What's New in Version 1.1.4
• Introducing loot crates: Collect special loot crates for random rewards including weapons, skins, and Soldiers! LIMITED TIME ONLY.
• More single player missions: Tackle a whole new set of challenges in the free ‘Party Hardest’ pack
• Fixed AI attacking non-stunnable enemies with EMP grenade
• Check the list of reachable tiles for enemy units when determining whether an AOE can hit them or not instead of doing a straight tile distance ignoring obstacles.
Don’t forget to rate RAD Soldiers in the App Store if you want to see more updates in the future!
Got feedback? Let us know on the RAD Soldiers forums (forums.warchest.com), Twitter (@warchestgames), and Facebook (/RADSoldiers).
See you online!
Excellent turn-based, strategy game. It looks and sounds great, has simple game-play so it's easy to pick-up, has a well constructed learning-curve and online competition can be brilliantly tense.
And most importantly for this type of game the developers have not constructed it in such a way that they are constantly trying to hoover cash out of your account. It is perfectly possible to assemble a quality team by accumulating experience in-game. However you will shell out on "Rad Bucks", not because you have to, but because you want to.
I haven't lost an online competition yet.
Come get me at Rock_Scorpion.
HUMILIATION AWAITS!!!!! :)
Great game but a couple of niggles
This has to be my favourite soldiers-on-a-battlefield type game so far. Fun graphics and sound, quick to learn, takes longer to be good at. Plenty of missions, upgrades and people willing to play online. The only two flaws that stop it getting 5 stars are the notifications don't work when it's your turn in an online battle, meaning you have to keep opening the game to check (maybe that's their idea?) - and it is very slow to load and move between screens etc.
Soo good but just missing the mark
First let me say this game is great, but with a few minor tweaks could be awesome. Firstly it needs the chat function of Carcassonne and the taunting ability of hero academy.
Secondly the shopping function is too confusing, and lastly there is no Leader board or any available stats on your guys.
To the developers Fix it please as this game deserves it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 07 November 2013
- Version: 1.1.4
- Size: 107 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: WARCHEST LIMITED
- Copyright ©2013 WarChest Limited. All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Wallet of RAD Bux£2.99
- POWER OF LONDON£1.99
- Trunk of RAD Bux£6.99
- BIGGER BEN MAP PACK£2.49
- Bundle of 3 Loot Keys£0.69
- Megan McNick£1.49
- Tito Tesla£1.49
- RIO AFTER-PARTY£2.49
- BIGGEST BEN£1.99
- Safe of RAD Bux£13.99