Radarbot is your ally on the road. It’s the only application that combines real-time Alerts with the best speed camera detection system using GPS. 100% legal and reliable. Drive safely and forget about fines forever.
With Radarbot, you’ll have the best speed camera warning device, real-time traffic Alerts and an advanced speedometer, all in one powerful application.
- SPEED CAMERA DETECTOR
Have complete peace of mind at the wheel without risking your driving licence. Radarbot warns you about all kinds of speed cameras:
- Fixed speed cameras.
- Potential mobile cameras (reported by users).
- Tunnel cameras.
- ANPR cameras.
- Traffic light cameras.
- Dangerous traffic areas.
Daily updates: We update our speed camera database every day so that you can benefit from continuous improvements and free updates. NO SUBSCRIPTION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED!
- It can be integrated with any GPS navigator such as the Maps application, allowing you to simultaneously receive navigation Alerts.
- Battery saving mode. The application is able to work in the background. You will continue to receive notifications even with the screen turned off.
- Choose from 4 different visualization modes.
- Simple and functional interface. You can see the distance to the nearest speed camera, it’s location, direction and speed limit all in real time.
- Voice notifications.
- Warnings for the direction in which you are travelling. The application automatically dismisses speed cameras in the opposite direction or outside your route.
- Sound Alerts when approaching a speed camera.
- Warnings when breaking the speed limit.
- Vibrating mode for motorists.
- Completely configurable warning distances and parameters.
- Bluetooth connection. Select the audio output on the app and hear notifications from your hands-free device.
- Verification of notifications. The reliability of speed camera notifications is calculated in real time, according to the information reported to the platform by all users.
- REAL TIME ALERTS
Radarbot is a community made up of 2 million drivers across the world, with whom you can share and receive voice notifications in real time. Find out instantly what’s happening on the road and avoid unwanted surprises.
- Communication platform created by and for drivers.
- Receive Alerts and notify about traffic, mobile controls and new fixed speed cameras.
- Input through voice recognition: You can raise Alerts for other users without needing to use the keypad. (Requires iOS 10 or above.)
Log and visualize all speeds during your route.
- Real-time visualization of:
* Speed diagram.
* Current, maximum and average speed.
- Allows you to establish a speed limit and to activate a sound Alert when you break it.
- Route save function.
- APPLE WATCH
With the app for Apple Watch you will be able to see speed camera warnings and Alerts directly on your watch. Combine it with background mode to save battery on your phone.
* Please note: Remember to follow these steps so that notifications reach your Apple Watch:
- Make sure the "GPS Always Active" option is activated.
- Ensure that notifications are enabled.
- Turn off your iPhone’s screen.
- Open Radarbot on your Apple Watch.
The PRO version of Radarbot includes everything as standard, free from advertising and in-app purchases. You can try the Free version of Radarbot and go PRO whenever you want, by making an in-app purchase.
If you have any doubts or suggestions, we’d be delighted to help: email@example.com
+ Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/radarbotvialsoft
+ Visit our website: www.radarbot.com
* Continued use of GPS in the background may drastically reduce battery life.
• New languages added to the app.
• Correction of minor errors.
• Miscellaneous upgrades and enhancements.
• Enhanced stability and performance.
• New features added.
• New auto-off feature if not used for a certain time. This option saves battery life and prevents the app from running in the background by mistake.
Ratings and Reviews
Looks good but poor performance NOT RELIABLE
I was so very impressed upon first installing this app with its visual appearance and the ‘one off’ fee.
I have PocketGPS CamerAlert which I have had for several years it’s not attractive and does not have all the features of RADAR, but the database appears to be better.
I have repeatedly submitted mobile police cameravan locations near my home and several weeks later I am still not being warned of these potential active sites, the database appears to update every time I load the application, but still no warning.
Another major issue is that the gps speedometer included in the app is next to useless, being approximately 10mph below the vehicles actual speed and its response times to changing speed is extremely slow compared to the CamerAlert. I have compared the two apps using the same iPhone X in the same vehicles.
I hope the developers take note of these serious problems and find fixes. I would happily pay more if I thought the database was accurate and up to date and the other flaws were remedied.
Useless for UK motorways
I downloaded this hoping to replicate the great TomTom speed camera service that I used to have before I abandoned my TomTom and started using the Mercedes built in ones.
Unfortunately it failed on a number of fronts...
1) The motorways around Birmingham (M6/M42) are covered in variable speed limit gantries which used to have gatso style one-per-lane cameras on (although they never flashed). They now have the newer yellow cameras at the side which cover four lanes at once, are much scarcer but do flash and issue fines. Driving through this area today produced alerts for maybe 90% of these BSL gantries despite the fact that only around 5% of them actually have cameras. With this level of over-reporting it becomes pointless as it’s constantly telling you there’s a camera ahead when there isn’t.
2) On a number of occasions it warned of cameras for the opposite direction of travel despite this option being deselected in settings.
3) Unless you force quit the app it then starts to tell you that there’s no GPS signal when you’re back indoors - again this is despite deselecting that option in Settings.
4) I passed at least three of the new yellow type fixed cameras on the M6/M42/M40 with no warning given despite the dozens of false warnings already mentioned.
It continuously asks you to upgrade but with that level of inaccuracy why would you?
Pretty good but with a few flaws
My review is based on driving 2.5k miles around U.K. and France in last month.
Generally worked very very well in France and alerted me to every speed camera I saw whilst driving all over the country, only gave me 1 or 2 false alarms in 2k miles there.
U.K it is pretty good, with the exception of the M25 where it has the incorrect location of most of the variable speed camera gantries which are all over this road.
The app occasionally gives you alerts to cameras that are not on the road you are driving on if they are on an adjacent/nearby road, which is a bit of a flaw in the apps design I think.
- Iteration Mobile S.L
- 62.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch) and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).
- English, Arabic, Basque, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © (c) Radarbot. Iteration Mobile S.L & Vialsoft
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.