By MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
RainToday features real-time rain alerts and a high resolution radar which is built on the newest technical innovations from MeteoGroup, Europe’s leading private weather service. Whenever there is rain expected for the UK, RainToday forewarns you in time! Give it a try!
• Rain alerts up to 60 minutes in advance
• Widget showing the latest rain alert for your current or chosen location
• Modern interface showing you when rain will come, and from where
• High-quality data also presented in a graph
• Optional push notification for current location
• High resolution, animated radar including forecast
• Deep zoom and perfect orientation thanks to Apple maps
With RainToday you always get the most important weather info up to 60 minutes in advance. A must-have for everybody who spends a lot of time outdoors, whether at work, playing sports, travelling etc. Download RainToday and make sure that you never again will be caught by a shower or thunderstorm.
The Premium version gives users a better viewing experience by removing all ads! One subscription covers Premium services on all weather apps by MeteoGroup: WeatherPro, MeteoEarth, RainToday and AlertsPro.
For more details please visit http://raintoday.weatherpro.de or visit our help center https://meteogroup.zendesk.com.
What's New in Version 2.5.3
• We have fixed minor bugs which were reported via our help centre.
We hope you enjoy using RainToday and we thank you for any feedback!
This is a fantastic app. As it only predicts one hour ahead it is extremely accurate. The main advantage is that you can see how long the rain will last so that you know whether to wait until it stops or make your journey anyway because you know it’s going to get one for long time. I think everybody but Especially walkers would benefit from having this app.
I've only had this app for a few weeks and use it most days to check for rain, it's brilliant. Because it only shows 1hr 'slots' it makes it more accurate and easy to use and the compass feature is a great idea to see from which direction the rain is due to come from
Have used this app for several years to plan outdoor tasks. Helpful as it is fairly accurate. The southwest is pretty unpredictable so the rain radar helps a lot in enabling you to make your own judgment and view how much rain there is likely to be. The adverts have recently become more numerous and time consuming-annoying if you are in a hurry.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: 23 October 2017
- Version: 2.5.3
- Size: 122 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German
- Developer: MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
- © 2017 MeteoGroup
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- RainToday Premium 12 Months£8.99
- RainToday Premium 3 Months£1.99