Rako Installer Magazine provides in-depth articles on Rako Controls, plus expert lighting design tips and advice
The primary objectives in producing the RAKO Installer Magazine are three fold:
Firstly: The reader gains new ideas how the Rako System can be used and benefit the users who live with it.
Secondly: The articles cover the basic requirements for a smooth installation, with special notice given to first fix and second fix considerations.
Thirdly: Some articles will provide more detailed level on the commissioning for each unit, which is provided for more advance levels of use.
This publication is principally written for home owners, qualified electricians and custom installers as the articles will be focused on the benefits of the system and some guides to help with the installation and commissioning of the RAKO equipment.
We publish issues Monthly.
All issues are FREE each month.
All subscriptions, including free trials, include access to all back issues.
Back Issues are also FREE.
Subscriptions are billed and auto-renewed each month as follows:
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the monthly rate at the time of renewal.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
- uootek sp. z o.o.
- 114.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Uoomag
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.