Rakuten TV is one of the largest online video services in Europe for watching movies and TV shows. Rakuten TV's extensive catalogue includes the latest releases, independent movies, TV series and content for kids to enjoy on your iPhone and iPad.
With Rakuten TV you can:
● Watch all the movies and TV series from your library anywhere, anytime
● Easily rent or buy from the entire Rakuten TV catalogue from within the palm of your hand
● Use Chromecast to watch content on your TV
● Download movies and episodes to watch directly from your device, without the need of Internet connection
● Search by title and stream content via Wi-Fi or 3G/4G
● Add whichever film or TV series you want to your wishlist in order to find it more easily on our compatible devices
● Enjoy the best TV shows and also the best titles for the whole family
● Watch free movies and get to know our service.
If you have any questions, please send us an email to email@example.com
We are always improving our app. Make sure you are on track with automatic updates on Settings > iTunes & App Store > Updates.
If you find issues or have comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Inconsiderate procedures - movie expired 15 mins before the end of it and never got to see the end.
I have had Rakuten for ages but really started using it again after I got a free first time voucher. Have rented quite a lot of movies and though service was ok until today - decided to finish watching a movie i got over the weekend and my rent period expired 15 mins before the end of the movie!!!!! There was no warning that the film will just be stopped and honestly i assumed the time i had remaining on the rent would be from when I started to watch it. That is so inconsiderate- either put a warning message to say that there isn’t enough time left on the rental to watch the whole film or change how the timings work, surely if you started watching it whilst you’re still within the 48 hours paid for you should be allowed to watch it until the end ! So frustrating!!!!!
Getting better and much improved
The quality of films and TV episodes available to buy seems to be getting better. I like that now I can download on my devices the films I've bought. The quality of the streaming also seems much improved and customer support much better. And I had good support in helping to migrate over my old TALKTALK TV Stores’ Purchased Movies over to RAKUTEN TV.
The first app I turn to for new release rentals
I love Rakuten TV and have been using it since the days of Wuaki. I have never had a problem with downloads and enjoy the full experience. They always have the latest films available to rent so quickly that I don’t feel disappointed if I don’t get to the cinema to see a blockbuster because I’ll get to see it quickly enough.
- Rakuten TV Europe S.L.
- 93.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2009 - 2018 Rakuten TV
- In-App Purchases
- Rakuten TV Content £3.99
- Rakuten TV Content £4.99
- Rakuten TV Content £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.