By Paul Burkey
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
A truly unique and stunning twist on the classic Solitaire Mahjong board game.
The game uses a random board generator, so every time you start your game, a fresh challenge awaits. The levels can be as small as 32 tiles, or as large as 152 tiles! You can play a sequence of expanding boards (with Score, Levels and Lives), or use the random generator to build a custom level to fit your needs.
You have full control over the look and feel, the camera Zooming/Scrolling, the size and complexity of the levels, and the guides, hints, and suggestions during play. There is no confusing 3D here!
The small 32 tile level and a solution walk-through for every board is perfect for teaching the basic rules and logic to anyone who has not played the Solitaire or Shanghai variant of Mahjong before.
- Unique levels each time you play!
- 50 preset layouts if you prefer the familiar.
- Amazing photo realistic tile graphics
- Very simple to learn
- Small (32 tiles) boards perfect for beginners!
- Relaxing game play with no time limits.
- Arcade/Levels mode and Custom levels
- Unique visual assist features
- Solution walk-through available for every board!
- Levels rewind giving you repeat attempts!
- Undo and Shuffle feature.
- Online Score Tracking and World Tables.
- Auto-save and auto-continue
- The Random Factor!
- That "one more try" feeling!
Have played for an hour so far and the game is great. Best graphics for Mahjong that I have seen and I am really pleased with this purchase. The only small thing I would have liked is to be able zoom out further. Apart from that I recommend.
- Category: Games
- Released: 26 May 2011
- Version: 1.0.9
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Paul Burkey
- © 2007-2011 Paul Burkey
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later