By Alta Tech
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This is a great utility for choosing random numbers or items from a list! Put some randomness and spontaneity in your life with Random Master.
Random Master for iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad has four parts:
1 - Choose a random number from a range you set.
2 - Create a list of items and either choose a random item from the list or randomize the whole list.
3 - Dice panel. 1 to 6 dice. Shake to roll.
4 - Get a random letter or symbol.
How can I use it?
Random Master can choose a random number between any two numbers. Between 1 and 100, or even between 522 and 24684. The possibilities are endless.
Randomly choose where to go for dinner.
Choose the winner of a prize (by name or number).
Everyone in the group chooses a number, then generate a random number to see who is closest.
Randomize the order of items in a list. For example, create a random order for employees to be awarded bonuses.
Choose a random child to see who gets to do the dishes.
Use Random Master's new dice section to play a family game.
Why do I want it?
Make choices easier, faster and unbiased.
Everyone gets to play. For example when you want to see who gets the last cookie you might have everyone choose a number between 1 and 100. Instead of leaving out the one who picks the number, everyone gets to pick a number because Random Master will choose the random number.
Select any range for generating random numbers. If your tickets range from 209133 to 209741, you can enter that and it will generate random numbers in that range.
Several features were requested that are already in Random Master. Please read this before you write a review asking for a feature.
* Swipe left or right on the name to delete individual items or lists. Then tap the Delete button.
* Edit list items by tapping the item name.
* Import lists via copy and paste.
- Copy a list from another app with each item on a separate line.
- Click the plus button to add an item, double tap in the text field to get the paste button.
- Each line will be added as a separate item.
- You can enter multiple items at once, separating them by commas. Just choose the "Commas" option when adding.
* Items from a list are not picked again until all items have been chosen once. Chosen items can be reset from the list info screen.
* Remember recent random choices is an option available on the iPad version.
What's New in Version 4.0.2
Support for iPhone X
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 03 December 2017
- Version: 4.0.2
- Size: 17.8 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Spanish
- Developer: Steven Wilson
- © Alta Tech
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.