By Guillermo Lella
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easily download, browse and export exchange rates data
Select from more than 160 currencies
Rates for any given day since 1-1-2000
Saves downloaded data in local Core Data database that merges with iCloud and syncs with multiple iOS devices automatically
Can export database in SQLite format by email so you have extensive historic rates at your disposal for powerful data manipulation
Rates update approximately every hour. Currency base US Dollar.
* Needs Internet connectivity
Disclaimer: This data is collected and provided for informational purposes only, with no guarantee whatsoever of accuracy, validity, availability, or fitness for any purpose; use at your own risk.
What's New in Version 2.0
* Includes 161 currencies
* Universal iOS app
* Saves downloaded data to local Core Data database that syncs automatically with iCloud
* Seamlessly and automatically merges data from multiple iOS devices. All database changes merge automatically
* Graphs saved data and you can browse rates of any currency of any saved day
* Can select and download rates for any day since 1-1-2000
* Adds the capability to delete rates in local database of any saved day
* Saved Core Data database can be exported in SQLite format by email. This allows very useful data manipulation
* Can set recurring reminders to download and save latest data
* Completely rewritten app with extensive bug fixing
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 18 January 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Guillermo Lella
- © 2012, Guillermo Lella
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.