Make your best shots even better with RAW Power™. RAW Power unlocks the power of Apple's RAW engine with simple, easy-to-use controls. Use it as an editing extension inside Apple Photos, or as a standalone, non-destructive RAW photo editor.
If you loved Aperture's advanced RAW processing adjustments, you'll feel right at home with RAW Power. Using adjustments like Boost, previously only available in Aperture, you can improve your images in ways that simply can't be done in any other application. RAW Power takes advantage of RAW processing improvements in macOS Sierra.
- Extends Apple's Photos app for macOS High Sierra and Mojave
- Extensive camera support via Apple's RAW Camera Updates (list at: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207972)
- Control over Apple's Boost filter to achieve unparalleled highlight recovery
- Real-time control of all of Apple's RAW engine, including Noise Reduction, and Black Point, RAW Sharpen, Gamut Mapping and more
- Hot Pixels Overlay with Clipping Indicators
- Fully non-destructive editing, with all changes stored in a sidecar file
- Customizable Presets and Copy / Paste of adjustments
- Camera Presets allow you to automatically create a starting point for each camera model
- Advanced Curves adjustment with Auto Curves, Linear and Lab modes
- Crop and Straighten
- Twelve adjustments including Chromatic Aberration, Perspective, Black & White, Definition, and Vignette with a controllable center point
- Advanced Depth Adjustment for improving photos with the iOS Depth Effect (requires iOS 11 and macOS High Sierra)
- Recovery slider for targeted control over highlights
- White Balance sampling
- Luminance-oriented Sharpen
- All sliders are real-time and GPU accelerated
- Highlights, Shadows, Vibrancy and more
- Support for hundreds of RAW cameras
- Images are displayed the same way as in Photos, Aperture, or iPhoto
- Supports iPhone RAW images and other DNGs as well (DJI and a few other cameras excluded).
- Also works with JPEGs, TIFFs, and other image formats
- Trial version available for download at gentlemencoders.com
- Video Tutorials on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7l78rOzFxaHG-e5AT-MGWQ)
Requires macOS 10.13.6 or later.
New File Browser – browse folders on your disk, establish favorite folders
Multiple Browser Windows (View different parts of your disks at once)
Multiple Editor Windows (Open and edit multiple files at once)
Full Support for Tabbed Windows
Control over thumbnail sizes
“Adjusted” and "RAW" badges in the thumbnail grid
Filter to show RAWs only
More metadata information including a map
Sort by Name and Date (newest and oldest)
Full Dark Look in macOS Mojave
New Metal-based image processing engine for better performance
Enhance including Definition, and awesome new Lighten and Deepen sliders
Black and White (a Monochrome Mixer)
Vignette with Controllable Center Point
All adjustments are 100% compatible with RAW Power for iOS and sync through iCloud Photo Library when using the RAW Power Photos Extension.
Batch Processing in the background:
Paste of Adjustments
Revert to Original
Export with control over size, format, profile, and file naming
Background Processing Task View
Ratings and Reviews
Great piece of software
Really good piece of software. Great control over all aspects that you would want and relatively intuitive to use. Really found nothing missing in terms of adjusting the photo. A slight niggle is having edited and saved a photo, it would be good to take it back to the folder from which it came so you could edit the next one. But Hey! I’m really struggling to find anythong wrong!
This is an excellent piece of kit. First rate results can be achieved with this app. Fantastic value . A must have for photo editing. This app really must be expanded to incorporate things like cloning, spot removal and dare I say it…layers.I love the end results with this editor.
raw power plenty power
Wonderful piece of software. Simple and affordable, without all the bells and whistles of other more expensive image editors out there.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.