RDM+ Remote Desktop for Mac and Windows
By SHAPE GmbH
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Important notice: this app is not compatible with iOS 8-10.
Easy-to-setup and reliable application providing fast and secure remote access to your Mac or Windows computers. Connect to as many remote computers as you want at no additional cost!
Free RDM+ Desktop application should be installed on each computer you want to have access to. RDM+ Desktop is available as free download at www.rdmplus.com
- Internet connection is not necessary when connecting within local network
- Automatic computer discovery within local network
- Direct mouse control: left click, right click, double click, drag and drop, scrolling. Tap and double tap work as click and double click. Pinch to zoom in/zoom out.
- Support of standard Windows and Mac hotkeys and ability to create custom hotkeys combinations for various operations with your computer
- Unique data compression algorithms decreasing data traffic while keeping fast application performance on 3G / Edge / GPRS connection
- Control panel for multimedia features
- Direct text input and easy text editing
- Shutdown, Log off, Restart commands
- Multiple displays support
- Landscape/Portrait mode
- Free technical support by SHAPE Services team
- Free updates
Supports Intel-based Macs running on Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, 10.5 Leopard, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, Microsoft Windows 2000 / 2003 / XP / Vista / 2008 / 7
Retina display (HiDPI mode) is not yet supported.
Ultimate security level with 3DES (Triple DES, CBC mode) encryption algorithm with 128-bits key randomly generated with the start of each connection session
Easy access for enterprise users through NAT and Firewall as well as for individual users with dynamic IPs
Works via WiFi and carrier data network and supports automatic adjustment for different connection speeds
Accessing your desktop remotely has never been easier!
If you are experiencing issues with RDM+ after recovering from sleep mode in Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, please update RDM+ Desktop application to the version 3.5:
Follow @rdmplus on Twitter for the latest updates from RDM+ team!
About SHAPE Services
SHAPE Services is a leading mobile apps development company. Since 2002, IM+ and other SHAPE's apps are recognized bestsellers on all mobile platforms. For more information please visit www.shapeservices.com
Visit www.shapeservices.com for more details.
See also IM+, CheckIn+, Business Card Reader, Smart Scanner, VR+, Mobiscope, iDisplay.
What's New in Version 3.11
RDM+ became even better now!
- Master Password to reliably protect your remote computer list
- Optimized performance and connection speed
- Bugfix & minor improvements
I used this a while back. Since it has been updated it freezes on the opening screen. Do not waste your time with this app.
This is very easy and works without issue. Can be used to access mac or windows and is faster than parallels6.
The quality and mouse integration is not as good as Screens BUT Screens is difficult to access, I often end up opening RDM to correct screens on my iMac before I can connect from my iPad.
RDM just works every time.
I was really frustrated at not being able to get the app to work, but...
I couldn't register my computer - the status of the server in the dialogue box was 'offline' so I couldn't receive the computer number to get the app to work
I couldn't see where I could register, I had no top menu either.
I received prompt and apologetic response from support team who tried their best to help, but couldn't find a solution.
Restarting the desktop computer fixed the issue for me, the app is now working perfectly.
I haven't used the app at length but my initial impression is that for casual use it will be just what I need. It even has support for dual monitors which I think is pretty cool.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 10 June 2011
- Version: 3.11
- Size: 6.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Developer: SHAPE GmbH
- © 2012 SHAPE Services
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.