Readly – Read Unlimited Digital Magazines
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“Best Consumer App” – Apps World 2016
“Newsstand of the Year” – Digital Magazine Awards 2016
Choose from over 1,800 titles – all you can read! Enjoy all of your favourite magazines - all in one app, including back issues on up to 5 devices. Download Readly now and try it FREE.
“Readly is fantastic value for money” - TechRadar
"This is like Spotify for magazines, and that's pretty much as brilliant as it sounds”- Stuff
• Get unlimited all-you-can-read magazines in one small subscription!
• Share with the family on up to 5 devices – keep the kids happy and safe with our Parental Control feature
• No wi-fi? No problem. Just download magazines and read offline anywhere, anytime!
• Never miss an issue – we’ll remind you when new issues of your favourite magazines are available
• Unique Smart Search – search any keyword or title across all magazines to find you the perfect articles or magazines
• Favourite, Bookmark and Share – Favourite and bookmark to save magazines for later or share with your friends!
• Crosswords – Brain train with crosswords, puzzles and sudoku without leaving the app!
5 reasons why we think you’ll love Readly
1. Readly makes commutes bearable again. Enjoy a good read and keep boredom at bay! Plan your escape to the Spanish countryside with our travel magazines, with or without Wi-Fi.
2. Do more with Readly. Reading magazines has never been more fun! Bookmark and share articles with friends, play crosswords and follow external links all without a paper cut in sight…
3. Take home comforts on holiday. Catch up on the latest gossip magazines over a mojito. Don’t worry about lugging hundreds of glossies to the beach, just take your phone or tablet!
4. Get more for your moolah. Get all of your favourites and over 1,800 magazines in one subscription. Did we mention you can share Readly on up to 5 devices AND access all the back issues?
5. Be at the start of the magazine revolution. Excited? You should be! What are you waiting for?
Don't take our word for it, download the award-winning Readly app now and try it FREE.
What's New in Version 3.6.1
1) Better versioning and size limitation of downloaded covers.
Why is that good? Readly will require less storage space.
2) Warning when you are about to run out of storage space.
Why is that good? Since Readly automatically delete the oldest magazines to make room for new downloads this alert will make disappearing issues a bit less confusing.
3) The question about wether you want to see single page or a full spread will not be asked if you've already made a selection.
Why is that good? Less nagging.
4) "Popular Magazines" shows a better selection of magazines to new users who are not logged in.
Why is that good? Makes it easier for new users to spot the really good stuff.
5) A couple of bug fixes, general clean up and update of code plus a few cosmetic changes.
Why is that good? App becomes more stable with fewer crashes and improved performance.
I've had Readly for over a year now and I can't recommend it enough. It's easy to use, very accessible and very good value for money. I have the app on my phone, tablet and laptop and have put it on 4 other members of the family's various devices. I like being able to download content to read offline, great for travelling, also really useful being able to access back issues. It was a bonus last year when the TV listings became available, that saves me around £5 a month, which covers most of the cost of my Readly subscription.I haven't had any technical problems with the app, it runs very smoothly and there are no annoying ads or in app purchases. I probably receive one email a month from Readly, so they're pretty low on the irritation scale. One of the best things about it is that I can check out magazines i would normally never buy. I would like Spanish to be one of the language options, it seems strange that it's missing. 100% recommend it.
Screen size does not fit all
I have an iPhone 7 plus which is the same screen size as the iPhone 6S plus and also the same size as the iPhone 6 Plus. I find it very annoying I don't get full screen instead I got a black border at top and bottom of the magazine page. It's very ugly and not natural. Please fix this. The plus size iPhone has been around 3 years. If you need reminding it's a 5.5" screen size
Fantastic app like Spotify for magazines.
This is a brilliant app. Tonnes of magazines, a huge variety all for a great monthly price. This is an incredible app, well worth it. Totally
recommend - a must if you like magazines. My favourite app, I love it!
- Category: News
- Updated: 12 January 2017
- Version: 3.6.1
- Size: 16.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Readly AB
- © 2013 Readly International AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Magazines – 14 days full access£4.99