Happiness. Confidence. A great start for your child.
Ready For School is a fun, beautiful pre-school app that gently builds your child’s confidence and skills, as they get ready for Reception.
With colourful characters, tips and advice, games to play and simple activities to do on the move, together you can:
• Give them the confidence to make friends easily.
• Help them to dress, eat and use the toilet independently.
• Improve their attention span and listening skills.
• Practise basic reading, writing, phonics and maths.
• Track their progress towards Reception.
• Build their self-esteem, step by step
Written by internationally renowned education experts Paul and Ann Broadbent, Ready For School takes a unique, whole-child approach that focuses on their happiness and wellbeing as much as on their learning – on the little things that make all the difference when your child starts school, such as dressing quickly and recognising emotions in others.
Together you can explore the following key aspects of school readiness:
• Being Considerate
• Speaking and Listening
• Reading and Phonics
• Motor Skills
• Myself in the World
• Simple interactive children’s exercises designed for use anywhere, with friendly audio prompts.
• Observational parent activities to monitor progress, with full instructions.
• Colourful characters and avatars.
• Instant results and feedback.
• Positive messages throughout.
• Progress tracking.
• Printable certificates to motivate your child.
• Activities can be retaken as many times as required.
Ready For School version 1.01 now available on iPad, supporting IOS 8+ for iPad and iPad mini devices
Cognitive and development skills assessment in parent and child-led activities, provides progress tracking for parents to see how their child is preparing for starting school.
Ratings and Reviews
My 4 year old son loves this app. Quick and easy to use and also fun. Graphics are nice too
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.