#Reasons2 is an app designed by Young People and Washington Mind to help improve mental health. The app will allow people to:
• Manage their mental wellness by building their own profile of Reasons2 feel better.
• Upload pictures and images that give them the feel good factor and makes them smile.
• Find other ways to improve their mental wellness by clicking on links to other websites and information.
• Share their Reasons2 with other users and see what makes them smile too.
• Keep their favourite Reasons2 so they can see them easier and without having to scroll through old information.
- Added a tutorial which shows a basic overview of the app
- Changed the layout of the Reasons2 section to be more user-friendly
- Added a new achievement system
- Various bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Navigation near impossible
Can’t navigate around this app easily and it mentions all the usual reasons for crises/issues and helpline details.
But it misses out alcohol which should be up there with the rest
I tried to contact via the app but it won’t accept my email address just says it’s invalid. Tried other email addresses but they are all invalid.
So not much cop really
I like the app but there should be more users and the section “My mental wellness” doesn’t work
Great app and made for a great reason.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.