Can you stop the Insurgency? From the creator of Plague Inc. comes a unique and deeply engaging political/military strategic simulation.
The war is ‘over’ - but we all know that doesn’t mean anything. To stabilise the country, you need to balance military and civilian priorities to win the hearts and minds of the people, whilst also stopping insurgents from seizing power!
Rebel Inc. is the brand new game from the creator of ‘Plague Inc.’ - one of the most popular paid games ever with over 100 million players. Brilliantly executed with beautiful graphics and critically acclaimed gameplay - Rebel Inc. offers a deeply engaging, strategic challenge inspired by the complexities and consequences of modern counter insurgency.
◈◈◈ #1 top paid game globally ◈◈◈
▶ "Highly rewarding spiritual sequel to one of the App Store's biggest hits." - Pocket Tactics
▶ "Surprisingly sophisticated... even better than some of the stabilization training software I have seen in government use" - PAXsims
▶ "Rebel Inc. is fascinating and fun" - 148Apps.com
▶ "Another great game and a worthy successor to Plague Inc" - App Store review
▶ "If you love strategy games then this is the game for you" - App Store review
▶ "Brilliant game, the gameplay is interesting and the strategy is intuitive!" - App Store review
▶ "Unlike anything I’ve played on here before" - App Store review
● Stabilise five richly modelled regions
● Innovative representation of counter insurgency tactics
● Fund realistic initiatives to empower the local government
● Highly detailed, hyper-realistic world based on extensive research
● Intelligent strategic and tactical AI
● Sophisticated narrative algorithms shaped by your decisions
● Six unique governors with radically different abilities
● Comprehensive in-game help and tutorial system
● Full Save/Load functionality
● Internet connectivity not required
An important note:
Although a fictional game, Rebel Inc. looks at important real world issues and we have made every effort to deal with them sensitively. The game has been extensively researched and has been developed in cooperation with leading regional politicians, business people and journalists as well as international charities, experts and governments.
Localised in English. Other languages coming soon.
Special sale price to celebrate the launch of the game!
I’ve got lots of plans for updates! Get in touch and let me know what you want to see.
James (the designer)
Contact me here:
Follow me on Twitter:
Rebel Inc. Update 1 - The First of Many
I'm thrilled to say that the launch of Rebel Inc. has been a stunning success. Thank you so much for all your support! This update* adds a highly requested feature, some new decisions, and a number of quality of life improvements and bug fixes:
Fully customisable Operation names
- The existing Operation name generator has been enhanced and you can now also name your operation anything you want (we had hundreds of emails asking for this!).
New decisions and events
- e.g. A major international power may decide to initiate a military Surge to help stabilise the region. However, everyone knows the soldiers won't stick around for ever. Maybe you should ask for something else...?
Fixes and quality of life improvements
- Fixed a rare issue where stability would change to NAN (we didn't anticipate players generating so quite so much hostility!)
- Fixed issue that sometimes made music volume too low
- Fixed rare issue when game would think a cheat was active when it wasn't
- Improved button hit-boxes to make them easier to tap on certain devices
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented achievements from synchronising properly
- Fixed various typos, optimised performance and other minor bug fixes
FYI: we're currently hard at work on the first big content update which will add a new map and governor, language localisation and more! Let me know what else you would like to see in the future.
*We weren't actually planning on doing a proper update before Christmas - but didn't want to keep everyone waiting! :P
Ratings and Reviews
Great game and sequel? , surprisingly little need for improvement with how early on the game is.
Only played on casual so far and when it asked me whether I would rate, I went straight to the AppStore to rate it , I don’t usually rate games. really good idea of stabilising an economy, less of a negative goal, would like it if you can make more permanent soldier camps. Another thing that may increase game experience is a way of trading with either insurgents or the rest of the world to boosts your funds. trade deals may cause military help, stabilisation /economy help or may boost chances of peace. This is just my thoughts of the game but because of how early on it is I’m rating 5 star because I know there’s more to come of this game
Great game but...
I’ve purchased this game and so far beaten each level on normal with their required unlock able character. This means that I’ve done most of what the game actually has to offer in terms of unlocking things. I suppose I can replay levels with different governors and different difficulties but there is actually no more content for me to access. I’m not saying the game is in any way bad I just wish there were more levels to play or even a custom level creator so I could have more freedom and more levels to complete. Overall, great game I’ve had a good day and a half playing it but I just wish that there was something more I could do that wasn’t just replaying old levels slightly differently.
Needs more content
It’s an incredible idea but I’d like a slower approach the combat takes allot of managing and causes you to ignore all other aspects I’d like to see better combat in assigning troops to fight over an area and enemy units to retreat to enemy territory not to the area I have had blocked off also give us control of air strikes drone strikes ect ect so we can deploy them when we see fit it’s a brilliant game but I feel the combat needs to be slower better managed and better balanced but that’s just my take apart from that I understand it’s still in development so no hate from me it’s an awesome game
- Ndemic Creations LTD
- 268 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Ndemic Creations LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Early Unlock Cheats £9.99
- Full Region Tour £3.99
- Warlord governor Early Unlock £0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.