Recce - London
By eeGeo Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Recce is a fast, beautiful, and fun way to explore London and everything that is going on in your immediate environment. From great coffee shops and hip bars, to planning the fastest way to get around town, Recce’s unique approach makes every day activities fun and engaging.
• A super-fast, fully interactive and immersive 3D way to discover the most popular and vibrant parts of London.
• Built-in GPS and Compass functionality to quickly locate yourself, and discover the most interesting things in your immediate surroundings.
• Available both on-line and off-line with rich and relevant information.
• Take a quick tour and explore London’s finest landmarks, from the classics such as Tower Bridge, Buckingham Palace & Big Ben to the modern additions such as The Shard, Gherkin, and Olympic Park.
What's New in Version 1.7.161
• Bug fixes & improvements.
Fun to use before your visit
I used this before and during a visit to London. The map is fun to use and keeps your attention whilst you look down on the capital and see the traffic moving about below.
However when I was actually there it was less useful. I found myself resorting to a free download satnav app to find my way around. So unfortunately I would rate the app as a bit of fun but not a serious tool for sightseeing London.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 26 January 2016
- Version: 1.7.161
- Size: 25.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: eeGeo Limited
- © 2016 eeGeo Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.