By Laurent Etiemble
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Receigen is a smart code generator for App Store receipt validation (both receipt and InApp purchase). The generated code is ready-to-integrate, pure C, fully debuggable and integrates various protection mechanisms to harden the reverse engineering. It also nicely integrates with Xcode for a streamlined build process.
Here are the key points:
- Receigen can generate receipt validation code for OS X and iOS platforms.
- Receigen features a fast and smart code generator; every time the code is generated, it is different in order to defeat binary pattern detection.
- The generated code allows to access all the receipt properties.
- The generated code is compatible with ARC (Automatic Reference Counting).
- The binary code produced is obfuscated by integrating various mechanisms like string and constant obfuscation, non-predictable branching, non-explicit function calls, dead-code, etc.
- Receigen can also be invoked on the command line so it integrates inside a Xcode build process.
Check out the Receigen website for documentation, tutorial and support.
If you want to provide translations for Receigen, please contact me.
What's New in Version 3.4.0
In this release:
- [Code] Remove the infamous DEBUG definition
- [Code] Fix date parsing to avoid shifted date
- [Code] Use C99 varadic macros instead of GNU ones
- [Code] Goodbye to ASCII art
- [Code] Add a check on expiration date to support Volume Purchase Program
- [Code] Add ability to have a loose identifier check
- [Code] Add ability to make entitlement check optional
- [Code] Add logs to exit points
- [UI] Default failure behavior for iOS is now DoNothing.
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: 30 September 2014
- Version: 3.4.0
- Size: 7.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Russian
- Developer: Laurent Etiemble
- © Laurent Etiemble (c) 2011-2014
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later