Receigen is a smart code generator for App Store receipt validation (both receipt and InApp purchase). The generated code is ready-to-integrate, pure C, fully debuggable and integrates various protection mechanisms to harden the reverse engineering. It also nicely integrates with Xcode for a streamlined build process.
Here are the key points:
- Receigen can generate receipt validation code for OS X and iOS platforms.
- Receigen can generate receipt validation code in Objective-C and Swift languages.
- Receigen features a fast and smart code generator; every time the code is generated, it is different in order to defeat binary pattern detection.
- The generated code allows to access all the receipt properties.
- The generated code is compatible with ARC (Automatic Reference Counting).
- The binary code produced is obfuscated by integrating various mechanisms like string and constant obfuscation, non-predictable branching, non-explicit function calls, dead-code, etc.
- Receigen can also be invoked on the command line so it integrates inside a Xcode build process.
Check out the Receigen website for documentation, tutorial and support.
If you want to provide translations for Receigen, please contact me.
This release mainly brings some bug fixes:
- [Engine] Support officially OpenSSL 1.1 on both Objective-C and Swift
- [Engine] Fix overflow warnings under Objective-C in CFNumber creation
- [Engine] Fix warnings under Swift 5.0 in objc_sendMsg invocations
- [Engine] Fix logging where "(null)" is printed even if a value is there
- [UI] In Code Assistant, properly check that behaviours match the platform
- [UI] In Code Assistant, make the prefix mandatory
- [UI] In Code Assistant, the language is now saved
Important upgrade notes:
- Following a lot of complaints, constants prefix has been changed back to "PREFIX_CONSTANT" instead of "PREFIXCONSTANT".
- OpenSSL version can only be specified on the command line. OpenSSL 1.0 is the default when using the code assistant.
Ratings and Reviews
I bought this some time ago and implemented receipt validation, saved me lots of time and head scratching. I did get a 32 bit warning on High Sierra and contacted the dev. It's now been updated and he got back to let me know.
Keep up the good work!
This is such an incredibly useful app for Mac app developers. I have created a number of iOS apps and decided to develop a Mac app. On nearing completion of the app I came across the need to implement receipt validation for security purposes. I had no idea that this would be needed, it didn't even cross my mind! I researched it a little bit and started to realise just how complicated it was and to be brutally honest I would have had no idea how to implement it. I then stumbled across this and another app that offers simple integration of receipt validation. The other app I was looking at (before seeing this one) was £199! When I saw this app I couldn't believe my eyes, I immediately downloaded it and in less than 10 minutes my app had receipt validation….it was so simple.
There are some incrediby clever developers out there and this developer is one of those. If you develop apps for the Mac App Store then this is a no brainer, perfect, easy and fast.
Non existent support
The app is ok but it's only 32-bit so I contacted the developer for any information on a 64-bit version as Apple will soon be deprecating 32-bit apps... nothing, no reply after 2 weeks. That's not the kind of support I expect from an app I paid nearly 30 pound for. I would not recommend buying this as it may be redundant when 10.15 ships. To the reviewer who thinks this is not 32bit I think you will find if you run the file command from the terminal on the executable it is reported as only i386 ie 32bit
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.