Receipt Bank requires a subscription, but new users can sign up now to take a 14-day free trial. Start submitting receipts, bills and invoices through your smartphone, and sign up for access to our full suite of web features to make bookkeeping simple.
Automate your business expenses and costs on the go by scanning and saving receipts through Receipt Bank!
We are on a mission to help business remove the pain of bookkeeping and managing expenses! Easily scan receipts, save to the cloud and make inputting your tax information simple.
Receipt Bank’s Features:
• Automate expenses regardless of being self-employed or a small business owner.
• Our extraction technology always finds accurate data in real time to easily track your expenses.
• Go paperless with your bookkeeping and use unlimited digital storage for saving tax information.
• New users: Download and start “14 Day Trial” for access to the web app and full suite features.
• Organize expenses on the go and easily scan receipts through your phone’s camera.
• All receipts are 100% secure and saved directly to our cloud.
• Extract invoice data when you email or forward invoices.
Accountant and Bookkeeper Users:
• Reduce costs during tax season on accounting and bookkeeping by keeping everything in one place.
• Automatically sync your client’s expense data to other accounting software.
• Cross-compatibility: move freely between the web in the office and mobile on-the-go.
Organise and Track:
• Dual integration to keep organized: switch integrations for each item you have.
• View each item within expense reports: review what your accountant has filed.
• Get notifications and keep past correspondence archived.
Cut your bookkeeping time in half and make tracking your expenses simple by keeping all your receipts in one place! Easily organise and scan receipts, effortlessly extracting and storing all the data your business or clients will need for HMRC tax season.
Download today and make bookkeeping effortless with Receipt Bank.
**Xero 'Add-on of the Year' 2013-2015**
**Featured in 2014 Startups 100**
Xero | QuickBooks Online | Freeagent | Sage One | KashFlow | Twinfield | Freshbooks | WorkFlowMax | Gusto | Bill.com | Paypal | Dropbox | Tripcatcher (UK Only)
Downloading the App will start you on a “14 Day Trial” that gives you access to the Receipt Bank Web App and full suite Features.
Existing Receipt Bank User
Simply download the Mobile App and enter your login details to be linked automatically to your account.
Accountant/Bookkeeper already using Receipt Bank?
Sign up and link your account to your accountant’s account via the web app.
Intuit Quickbooks users will now be able to effortlessly login using Single Sign On!
This release also includes improved stability, and minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s amazing how the simplest tasks (like organising receipts and expenses) can be such a huge barrier to getting my accounts in order. This app is a game changer for that. It’s so simple - you take a photo (or email the app a pdf) and the app does the rest of the work - like magic. It’s integration with Xero now makes my accounting so easy.
Great customer service and very professional!
I have just registered my business account with this company. And it was a very simple and straight forward process. The staff was extremely helpful and experienced in dealing with Customers! A**** Service :)
Developer Response ,
So great to hear! Thanks for letting us know, I'll pass an extra chocolate egg on to the team!
Ok needs more functionality
The help area is really poor and can’t find how to add more options in to the accounting options, also need multiple cost lines for different parts of the business so that the receipts can be made asking side the right accounts even for instance credit card/current account/expenses
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.