Reckless Racing is back with dirtier racetracks, more epic power slides, eye-popping graphics and the largest selection of cars and trucks to date.
Play the career mode loaded with 60 events in 9 different seasons and the Arcade mode featuring 24 challenges, or compete on the online leaderboards in Single Event. Reckless Racing 3 has the most detailed physics and complex graphics so far, giving you the smoothest racing experience ever.
The precision stunt driving mode, Gymkhana, is the latest addition in race events. It’s the true skill test for any seasoned race driver and features a special range of suped-up rally cars.
Feeling the need to skid in every corner? Well then, this is the event mode for you. Score points for awesome drifts and huge bonuses for executing them perfectly.
The mixed starting grid is being reintroduced to all races, pitching Cars vs Trucks vs Buggies in a reckless mashup. Do you want to go big and bully your opponents or be small and quick? It’s up to you, but beware the A.I. drivers have been infused with an extra dose of reckless behavior.
Strap down and get ready for some pure racing delight!
• Probably the best power slides in the world!
• 36 routes in 6 different environments.
• 28 cars and trucks to choose from.
• Career, Arcade and Single Event game modes.
• Gymkhana, Drift, Hot Lap and Race event types.
• More detailed and complex graphics and physics than ever.
• Customizable touch controls.
• Full gamepad support.
• Features optional IAPs for players who want to unlock things faster.
• Record and share videos (currently disabled for some devices).
• GameCenter leaderboards and achievements.
• iCloud support.
• English, Deutsch, Français, Español, Italiano, 简体中文, 한국어, 日本人, Português do Brasil
iPhone 4S or newer
iPad 2 or newer
iPod Touch 5 or newer
* GUI problem on new devices fixed!
* Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Nowhere near as good as Reckless Racing 2. Thought I’d try this one but it was a waste of money.
The best top-down racer I have ever played. The graphics, physics and controls are top notch.
I still check every now and then for Reckless Racing 4. Please Pixelbyte, make it happen :)
Loved it first, hate it now........
After having fun playing ‘Super Sprint’ in the arcades in the ‘80s and ‘Super Skidmarks’ on my Amiga in the ‘90s I’d give this a bash. I did download this ages ago and if I remember enjoyed it then but deleted it for reasons I can’t remember. I thought I’d spend another £2.99 on it again ( it had disappeared from my purchase history for some strange reason) but after playing it again for a few weeks I have come to the conclusion that this is nowhere as good as I remember! Yes, there is a slider to help you if you think the game play gets tough but you don’t get rewarded as much and it feels like you’re cheating. Why they didn’t have a skill progression through the game makes no sense. Yes, you can win quite easily on the career 100% for the drifting or the gymkhana but on the racing?........There’s always the same 1 or 2 drivers that dominate races and there is NO, I repeat NO difference in the handling of the vehicles. The big rigs and trucks have no feeling of weight behind them and they flip as easily and are just as fast as a light weight sports car. WTF! Trying to nudge a vehicle off the track or to spin it is impossible because they stick to the track like glue but hey, they can do it to you quite easily. And the most annoying thing is the hazards on the track that just stick out for absolutely no reason apart from pissing you off.
- 423.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Gambling and Contests
- © Pixelbite AB
- In-App Purchases
- Big Pack £3.99
- Kickstarter Pack £0.99
- Small Pack £1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.