RECKON ONE ACCOUNTING - INVOICES, BILLS, EXPENSES & TIMESHEETS
Gain real-time access and manage your Reckon One data directly from your iPhone – anytime, wherever you are, with the free Reckon app.
The Reckon app gives you access to the below features, based on your subscribed Reckon One modules:
• A dashboard with alerts and net position
• Displays account balances for open accounts
• Allows transfer money functionality between accounts
• Add and manage customer and supplier details
• Customer invoice creation and emailing
• Record invoice payments and view history
• Supplier bill entry
• Record bill payments and view history
• On the go entry of your own timesheet
• Capture your own expense claims as they are incurred
You must be a current Reckon One subscriber to access the iOS application
PERFECT FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
• Simple, easy-to-use interface
• Unmatched affordability
• Only subscribe to the modules your business needs
Reckon One is an online accounting solution, offering unmatched affordability and a simple, easy-to-use interface that makes it perfect for small businesses.
Unlike our competitors, we build our software from the ground up here at Reckon HQ, so you can rest assured that our software is built by people who understand your accounting needs. As we develop our software in-house, we’re also able to keep costs much lower for you, our customers.
WORLD CLASS, 24/7 SUPPORT.
Reckon is an Australian ASX listed company trusted by and supporting over 600,000 businesses.
Join the Reckon Community to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others!
Or, receive toll-free phone support through a locally based customer service team during business hours.
Version 3.6 allows Reckon One users to sign in using Google or Office 365 account.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.