Record - Voice Recorder
By Polar Bear Farm Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ultimate audio and voice recorder for your iPhone. Simple and easy to use, but also packed with features.
• Launch and shake to start recording, or if you prefer, use the button on the lower right toolbar.
• Pause and resume recordings.
• Search recording titles.
• Organise recordings into folders.
• Setup smart folders based on keywords, or the location you recorded.
• Email recordings from your iPhone (10 minute recordings or shorter).
• Rename and reorder recordings.
• Seek and pause during playback.
• Compressed IMA4 AIFF format.
• Great audio quality, record for seconds or hours.
• Records when iPhone is locked.
• Scrub through long recordings with the touch of a finger.
Smart folders take the hassle out of organising your recordings. You can create smart folders to automatically organise your recordings based on the location where they were created, or keywords contained within the title.
NOTE: iPod Touch 2nd Gen users will need an Apple headset with microphone to use Record.
What's New in Version 2.5.2
Migration alert bug fixed for those upgrading from previous versions of Record.
I won against my insurance company from this app
Hi yes I did win against my insurance company as I used this app to record the conversation. I cannot go into details but I won. I think this app is great but could be better as why can't I not use it during a call? Most smartphone can now record calls but unfortunately apple won't allow it. Crazzy
So I had to get my insurance company to call my landline as I told them I had bad reception at my place. So who ever made this app get this sorted with apple and let record anyone who want to rip you off as my insurance company did. And again this app is the best, but can be made better if integrated into iOS 6 or just added to call with 1 button to press.
Good for recording poor for playback
Good for recording, but apart from that it has major floors. Your supposed to be able to pause when recording but this can lead to crashing. When playing back a recording you can't even pause it resets the play back to the beginning forcing you to listen to the who recording.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 09 July 2012
- Version: 2.5.2
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Polar Bear Farm Ltd
- © 2008 Polar Bear Farm
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.