Gellir dewis iaith yn yr Ap; Cymraeg neu Saesneg.
Level 3 Recorder develops your playing from where Level 2 has taken you.
The new notes to learn and practise are Top C# (C#^), F, and Bb
As with Levels 1 and 2 it is a most effective way of learning to read music……learn as you play note by note.
Learn and improve more quickly because you’ll want to practise more often.
Music reading and music theory skills will be developed and can later be transferred to another instrument or be used to carry on and explore the wonderful Recorder repertoire.
Develop a fuller range of notes and exciting accompaniments.
The Beat Counter will show you where you are on the music page and keep you in time.
The sound of the recorder playing along with you will help keep you in tune.
When you are ready, switch off the sound of the recorder and become the soloist.
Practice at slower speeds and repeat any section of the music.
When you can play the one note go onto the next.
A proven method which gives you the experience of true music making.
The tunes are listed in the Main menu and you are shown which notes are in each tune.
It's so easy to use:
• Tap the Note Buttons to bring up a diagram which shows where to place your fingers
• Tap on a tune name when you are ready to practise.
• Press Play to listen to the tune being played at the final tempo (speed)
• Tap the - sign to lower the tempo.
• Practise all the tune or section by section,
• Increase your practice tempo when ready.
• Go on to the next tune.
Level 3 Recorder has 5 tunes. Here is a list of the tune titles and what notes each uses:
C# and D Polka - C#^, D^
Jac y Do - E, A, B, C#^, D^
Natural Beach - F, G
On the Beach - D, E, F, G, A, B
Flat Blues- G, A, Bb
- Completely Redesigned User Interface
- Now iPhone compatible
- Reduced File Size
- Easy to Set Practice Loop with new UI Pickers
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.