Recovery Record is the smart companion for managing your journey to recovery from eating disorders including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge eating disorder. This app is also intended for people with general eating, weight and shape concerns.
Use for self-help or link with your treatment team's Recovery Record Clinician App to stay connected, co-manage recovery and achieve your goals.
- Celebrate wins with rewards
- Personalize your journey
- Connect with your treatment team
- For every stage and type of eating disorder
- Based on CBT and self-monitoring research
Get started today by replacing paper diaries with the discreet and easy mobile App that connects you with the support you need in the moment you need it.
With Recovery Record you can:
- Keep a record of meals, thoughts and feelings
- Access beautiful reflection images and affirmations
- Customize log questions, meal plans, coping tactics and recovery goals
- View charts that highlight insights, trends and progress
- Collect jigsaw pieces to earn hidden rewards
- Set personalized reminder schedules and alarm tones
- Complete questionnaires to track your progress
- Link with your treatment team
- Receive in-the-moment feedback and messages from your treatment team
- Receive and send encouragement messages and virtual gifts to/from other users
Looking for the Recovery Record Clinician app? Go to: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id657266479?ls=1&mt=8
Recovery Record may ask for access to your step count and heart rate data if you have a paired Apple Watch and are enrolled in specific research studies. Collection of this data is completely optional. We integrate with Apple's Health App to achieve this. The data will be handled and used in accordance with data disclosure agreement of the research study.
Added a log calendar
Ratings and Reviews
I have had this App for over a year. But I never really used it consistently. I still get notifications daily reminding me to eat. They help to remind me to eat. I have fibromyalgia and feel ill all the time. Anyway have been to doc this week who is going to check for Hypoglycemia. I realised that my food always slips. So I have started using the App again and it’s even better than before. So much encouragement and a proper journal to write about thoughts and feelings and log you food. It sets goals and gives meditations and affirmations. You can connect with a specialist (i haven’t) you can buddy up and send gifts to your buddy ( not really sure about this but, could be improved I think). I still have let’s more to explore in the App. Thank you I know this is a great tool for my recovery 😊
Hard work made a little easier
There are so many parts to this App that I haven't explored yet - it is very impressive.
I have binge eating disorder and am attending a UK eating disorders clinic but, although my therapist suggested looking at this App, the NHS don't allow her to use it along with me which is a real shame. I had found keeping a food log a real struggle and the App does make it easier. I know that changing my relationship with food, and facing underlying issue, will take a lot of hard work but this App does make it that bit easier. It feels like my supporter - my questioning friend -between clinic visits.
I wish every ED service was aware of this
The app underpins many aspects from professional treatment I have received in the past for an eating disorder. It is still early days for me to comment too much on this app other than the streamlined support it allows me to offer myself is giving me much hope. I wish I had known of this app sooner, I imagine it a great tool for a lot of people in recovery especially with a clinician. It’s free too, it really seems to be a lifeline for anyone struggling with an illness with their relationship with food.
- Recovery Record, Inc
- 86.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Recovery Record, Inc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.