Recovery Record - Eating Disorder Management
By Recovery Record
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Recovery Record is the smart companion for managing your journey to recovery from eating disorders including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge eating disorder. This app is also intended for people with general eating, weight and shape concerns.
Use for self-help or link with your treatment team's Recovery Record Clinician App to stay connected, co-manage recovery and achieve your goals.
- Celebrate wins with rewards
- Personalize your journey
- Connect with your treatment team
- For every stage and type of eating disorder
- Based on CBT and self-monitoring research
Get started today by replacing paper diaries with the discreet and easy mobile App that connects you with the support you need in the moment you need it.
With Recovery Record you can:
- Keep a record of meals, thoughts and feelings
- Access beautiful reflection images and affirmations
- Customize log questions, meal plans, coping tactics and recovery goals
- View charts that highlight insights, trends and progress
- Collect jigsaw pieces to earn hidden rewards
- Set personalized reminder schedules and alarm tones
- Complete questionnaires to track your progress
- Link with your treatment team
- Receive in-the-moment feedback and messages from your treatment team
- Receive and send encouragement messages and virtual gifts to/from other users
Looking for the Recovery Record Clinician app? Go to: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id657266479?ls=1&mt=8
What's New in Version 5.0.5
Ready for recovery
This app is really in tune with what it feels like to experience an ED and i could not be more grateful for the help and support it is offering - thank you so much. On the road to recovery.. hopefully :)
I just had my first ED assessment today and they recommended this app to me - it feels like i'm not alone in the battle anymore and that FINALLY someone (even if it is an app) understands what i'm going through
I am tremendously grateful
I never review apps but I have to say I am so grateful to the people behind this app.
I am trying and I will overcome my ED. This app helps me stay on track even with the monthly quizzes.
This app is really great. Easy to use and encouraging. I love the photo feature for meal logging and it's good for staying accountable and helping me remember to log thoughts etc.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 30 April 2017
- Version: 5.0.5
- Size: 45.8 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, German
- Developer: Recovery Record, Inc
- © Recovery Record, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.