By Atos Origin
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Here’s something smart - with our app you can buy your UK train tickets anywhere and anytime. It only takes a few clicks and there are a few other things it can do:
• No queuing! Barcode mTickets delivered straight to your phone (on many routes with more coming soon)
• Save 51% on average*
• Find out if your train is running on time with free live departure and arrivals information
• Quickly find the fastest train to wherever you want to go
• Compare loads of fares to get the cheapest tickets for your journey
• Quick purchases, only register if you want to
• Buy tickets for up to 8 people in one go
• Earn loyalty points on your train purchases**
• Pay quickly with a debit or credit card
• Plus it’s railcard friendly
It does all this, and because our app’s protected by award-winning, certified payment security, it’s as good and secure as using our website.
As well as making journeys better and better, we like to keep up with technology too, so we’ll be adding more amazing features soon. Stay tuned.
Buy tickets for all mainland UK train operators:
Virgin East Coast
South West Trains
South Eastern Trains
East Midlands Trains
Arriva Trains Wales
Abellio Greater Anglia
Great Western Railway
*Savings available on advance fares vs purchase at the station on the day, Excludes Fees. Advance fares not available on every route. Excludes promotional fares. Journeys made Sept – Dec 2013
**To earn points you must be logged in to your redspottedhanky.com account. Points cannot be redeemed through the app.
What's New in Version 1.92.01
We've updated our contact details and fixed a couple of bugs.
Quick and easy to use
I really like this app; it's simple and easy to use and perfect for those last minute train journeys.
I also like that your tickets and 'Pick-up Codes' are stored on the app for when you collect your tickets from the station.
I can't buy tickets using this app.