By Silvio Rizzi
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Reeder 3, a news reader with support for multiple services like
- Feed Wrangler
- Minimal Reader
- The Old Reader
- BazQux Reader
Don't want to use a third-party service? Reeder also supports local/standalone RSS (no sync).
- Classic (iPad only)
- Dark (night reading)
- White (more contrast)
- Black (more contract, night reading)
- Safari Reading List
- QUOTE.fm (recommend and read later)
...and more via sharing extensions.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
- Setting for “Mark all as read” button position (In-app settings -> “General” -> “Button Position”)
- When scrolled to the end of the article list, pulling up now presents the “Mark all as Read” panel
- Improved display of author information in the article viewer
- Feedbin: Improved syncing performance of saved searches
- Fixed: Possible crash when swiping left in the article viewer to open the browser
- Fixed: In-app browser layout issues
Can use with one hand again!
With this new version, the user can choose whether the "Mark All As Read" button appears on the bottom-left or the bottom-right of the screen. So you can hold the phone in one hand to read articles, and easily reach the "Mark All As Read" button with the same hand.
Unreservedly recommend this app!
On the whole I really like this app. The interface could do with a few tweaks here & there. For instance, why do I need to click on my new tab, then unread in news? Also, the dark themes available on the macOS client would be a welcome addition. The bright iOS theme hurts my eyes when I try to read in bed.
Needs a search feature
Great app, just needs a search feature to be complete.
- Category: News
- Updated: 17 August 2016
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 11.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Silvio Rizzi
- © Silvio Rizzi
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.