This version is compatible with iOS 8 and above.
Make Bible study and reflection part of your everyday routine with the Reflections for Daily Prayer app.
This easy to use daily prayer app is based on the only Bible reading notes designed specifically for the Church of England by Church House Publishing. Following the Common Worship lectionary, the Reflections for Daily Prayer app allows you to read and reflect every day on the same passages as thousands of Anglicans worldwide.
To explore this prayer time app, download this free app with sample of Reflections for Daily Prayer for free including this week's reflections. To continue getting your daily reflection choose from a weekly, monthly or annual subscription for six daily bible reflections a week (Monday to Saturday) including:
The app is free to download, you get Reflections every day for one week of six reflections free and you also have access to the previous two weeks worth
- All subscriptions are auto-renewing
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Each day contains
- Full lectionary details for Morning Prayer from Common Worship
- A reflection on a Bible reading
- A Collect (prayer)
- Option to read reflection within "Simple Morning Prayer" format
The daily reflections are written by leading authors and theologians from around the world, including Alan Bartlett, Rosalind Brown, Steven Croft, Malcolm Guite, Sue Hope, John Kiddle, Jane Leach, Jan McFarlane, Barbara Mosse, David Moxon, Martyn Percy, Ben Quash, Angela Tilby and Jane Williams.
Destined to be one of the most widely used prayer apps available, the Reflections for Daily Prayer app has a number of unique features not found in other prayer apps. For instance, you can:
- Browse reflections by date, author and Bible reading
- Read in scroll or paged formats
- Bookmark your favourite daily entries for easy reference
- See reflections for the week ahead
- Follow Bible reference links to the online Oremus Bible Browser (NRSV) - no need for a separate Bible app
The Reflections for Daily Prayer app is published by Church House Publishing, the official publisher of the Church of England. For more information visit www.dailyprayer.org.uk or www.chpublishing.co.uk
Terms of service can be found at http://aimermedia.com/privacy-policy/
“Reflections is proving just the right sort of biblical personal trainer for thousands of Christians,” Tom Wright.
- The app is now compatible with iOS 9 and above (not iOS 8 as described below)
- Updated with 2018 content
Ratings and Reviews
Wouldn’t be without it! Great app Thank You.
I've used the paper version for a year now, bought the kindle book two weeks ago because I didn't know this app was coming. Oh well, the content is brilliant, the app looks well designed and is easy to navigate.
I'd like integration with Bible apps as I don't have a 3G iPad and so can't access the readings. An internal Bible in Basic English would be good too (copyright free I believe and everything would be in one app)
All in all, I'll be getting a rolling 12 month subscription as long as the quality of the contributors remains high.
Paid for subscription but the app doesn't recognise this
I use an ipad one, IOS 5.1 and although I have paid, the renewal subscription does not work. The app now requires a newer IOS and only allows me to download an older version, which cuts me off after a trial subscription period. Please can you fix this or refund the subscription. Thank you.
- Aimer Media Ltd.
- 22.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Aimer Media Ltd and The Archbishops’ Council 2012
- In-App Purchases
- Reflections Subscription £12.99
- Reflections Subscription £3.99
- Reflections Subscription £2.29
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.