Reflections for Daily Prayer Daily Bible Notes from the Church of England
By Aimer Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make Bible study and reflection part of your everyday routine with the Reflections for Daily Prayer app.
This easy to use daily prayer app is based on the only Bible reading notes designed specifically for the Church of England by Church House Publishing. Following the Common Worship lectionary, the Reflections for Daily Prayer app allows you to read and reflect every day on the same passages as thousands of Anglicans worldwide.
To explore this prayer time app, download this free app with sample of Reflections for Daily Prayer for free including this week's reflections. To continue getting your daily reflection choose from a weekly, monthly or annual subscription for six daily bible reflections a week (Monday to Saturday) including:
- Full lectionary details for Morning Prayer from Common Worship
- A reflection on a Bible reading
- A Collect (prayer)
- Option to read reflection within "Simple Morning Prayer" format
How does Reflections subscription feature work?
• Downloading the app is free, and you get Reflections every day for one week of six reflections free and you also have access to the previous two weeks worth
• If you choose to subscribe, simply select the one month (£1.99), three month (£3.99) or annual (£11.99) subscription
• You can turn off auto-renewal any time from your iTunes account settings; or do it right on your iPad or iPhone if you don’t want to continue with the auto-renewal of your subscription
The daily reflections are written by leading authors and theologians from around the world, including Alan Bartlett, Rosalind Brown, Steven Croft, Malcolm Guite, Sue Hope, John Kiddle, Jane Leach, Jan McFarlane, Barbara Mosse, David Moxon, Martyn Percy, Ben Quash, Angela Tilby and Jane Williams.
Destined to be one of the most widely used prayer apps available, the Reflections for Daily Prayer app has a number of unique features not found in other prayer apps. For instance, you can:
- Browse reflections by date, author and Bible reading
- Read in scroll or paged formats
- Bookmark your favourite daily entries for easy reference
- See reflections for the week ahead
- Follow Bible reference links to the online Oremus Bible Browser (NRSV) - no need for a separate Bible app
The Reflections for Daily Prayer app is published by Church House Publishing, the official publisher of the Church of England. For more information visit www.dailyprayer.org.uk or www.chpublishing.co.uk
Terms of service can be found at http://www.aimermedia.com/Reflections/tos
“Reflections is proving just the right sort of biblical personal trainer for thousands of Christians,” Tom Wright.
What's New in Version 1.6.4
- Bug fixes. Including iOS 6 issues. And missing Using Reflections menus.
- Category: Books
- Updated: 28 February 2015
- Version: 1.6.4
- Size: 6.7 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Developer: Aimer Media Ltd.
- © Aimer Media Ltd and The Archbishops’ Council 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Reflections Subscription£12.99
- Reflections Subscription£2.29
- Reflections Subscription£3.99