Reflex WAV is a companion app for Titan FastTrack Reflex WAV fitness band. The app connects to the band via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and provides time, date, weather, notifications and other details to band. It collects fitness data from the band and displays it with graphical charts.
For Reflex WAV to work seamlessly, it needs location services and Bluetooth to be on. The location services is needed to fetch the local weather data that will be sent to the band. The Bluetooth needs to be on to communicate with band via BLE
The main features of the band are:
- Tracks user’s daily targets and progress over time for STEPS, DISTANCE, CALORIES BURNED, and SLEEP
- Notifications: Sending notification alerts straight to the wrist so you don't miss any calls, SMS, FB and email messages using ANCS
- Phone remote: take selfie or control music with the band
- Smart Alarms- Alerts you with vibration for 5 times to wake you up without disturbing others
- Find Phone: Beeps phone to find misplaced phone
The app also needs Apple Health app permissions. The app feeds the steps walked information that is collected from band to Apple Health. Go to Health app and enable steps for Reflex WAV permission. The steps walked data from Reflex WAV can be viewed within Apple Health app. User can disable permission from sources tab. He can also delete steps received information from Reflex WAV.
Minor bug fixes
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.