Reflow Score Writer
By Gargant Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Reflow is a full featured Tablature and Sheet Music Editor that can be used to create your own original scores in a very flexible and innovative way. Songs you write can be played back using the embedded software synthesizer.
Reflow can also import and play any Guitar Pro*, PowerTab or MIDI file you can find on the Internet, giving you access to literally hundred of thousands of songs to learn and practice.
The new Reflow engine allows you to modify your song while it's still playing, for a totally non interruptive workflow.
Reflow can be used to compose and practice any song for Guitar, Bass, Drums, Piano, Banjo, and many other instruments as long as it uses Standard Notation or Tablature.
With its iCloud and Dropbox support, every change you make in a session with your band, will be waiting for you when you come back home. And it works seamlessly with the Reflow desktop app too.
This is a great addition to your musical tools collection, at an affordable price.
"Reflow Score Writer is a Killer App! Really well done and so easy to use!"
- Apps4iDevices.com (rated 4 out of 4).
- iCloud enabled.
- Dropbox enabled.
- Retina enabled.
- Import and playback any Guitar Pro*, PowerTab or MIDI file.
- Works seamlessly with the Mac version of Reflow.
- Export to MIDI, GP5, PDF and share your files by email.
- Write your music using Tablature, Standard notation, Chord Diagrams and Chord Names.
- Support of Piano Grand Staff.
- Musical directions (Coda, Segno, …).
- Flexible design allowing you to use different scores for each instrument of your song.
- Full vector graphics PDF export for easy manipulation in Illustrator.
- Many Guitar effects and articulations, such as Bend, Brush, Slides and much more.
* Up to Guitar Pro 5.x version.
What's New in Version 1.7.2
- Fixed text input bug
- Fixed Hammer on bug
- Other bug fixes and stability improvements
Great for drummers!!!!
This probably is a bit clumsy for people who want to write complicated pieces of music but for drummers using this app on an iPad it's great. I have only been using it for a day and most things seem to be in order although it's clear it needs the rough edges sorted out. Like I said ...for drummers it's the easiest drum scoring software around , worth the high price ( when it's had a few upgrades ). It's biggest drawback seems to be the lack of a repeat previous bar key.
People don't know what they are missing by not using this app! I have created complex scores for Mandolin and Mandola with the great benefit of having the Tab worked out for me, there is nothing you can't do in Reflow 🎼⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Just updated Reflow......it's now even better than ever. It's great being able to pinch zoom to read my music from a distance.
For those users who have have lost their music, before you blame Reflow check that you have your iCloud backup switched on for this app and saved your music, otherwise your music will disappear when updating, I've updated and I can still access my music scores by pressing the iCloud tab on the bottom left of the iPad.
Once again....well done to the writers of this app.
- Category: Music
- Updated: 29 August 2013
- Version: 1.7.2
- Size: 36.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese
- Developer: Gargant Studios
- © 2012, Gargant Studios EURL
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.