The first of its kind – a unique Afrikaans law app for working people in South Africa! This app, a development by Solidarity, offers you the convenience of labour law advice in the palm of your hand. The app is free and ready to be downloaded to your smartphone.
• Fast service; user-friendly
• South African labour law: everything you need to know
• Questions of law already answered
• Acts of parliament in Afrikaans
• Find your nearest CCMA office
• Checking your service contract
• Everything you need to know about affirmative action
• Making a will
• Speak to a legal adviser
• Institute legal proceedings
• Personal chat service, weekly from 08:00 to 16:00
• All content available in Afrikaans
• Contract templates
• Articles about civil and criminal law
Click, click! It’s that easy.
- Pieter-Willem Botes
- 15 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2016 Solidariteit
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.