** Voted Top Mind & Body App of 2014 by Leading Doctors **
Effective and rapid stress relief in 5 minutes.
De-stress with our guided breathing and meditation exercises that use calming music to promote relaxation. It’s an ideal stress management tool, being simple and intuitive.
Finding time to relax can be very difficult for most people. Our app can be easily integrated into your daily life. ""Relax"" by ""Saagara"" enhances the way you feel and leaves you with more energy, stamina, and focus. The more you use it, the better and more effective the results.
- Music cues that use distinct tones for each phase of breathing.
- A structured course that gradually reduces your breathing rate as you progress through the sessions.
- Guided Meditation features an 8 minute session that focuses on different parts of the body.
- Beautiful graphics
- Quick start feature
- In-app purchase opens up even more features including Intermediate and Advanced Breathing Sessions, and a 12 minute Guided Meditation Session.
Practicing deep breathing for only 5 minutes a day can reduce stress and stress-related illnesses. Practicing deep breathing has the following benefits:
1) Has an almost immediate relaxing effect.
2) Improves focus and reduces anxiety.
3) Lowers blood pressure and heart rate naturally.
4) Improves stamina and fitness by optimizing the usage of your lung capacity.
5) Works as a sleep aid for people affected with Insomnia.
6) Helps in pain management.
7) Helps in managing Headaches and Migraines.
**Available in English, French, and Chinese Languages
**Classic Mode is available in the Settings for the classic breathing exercise view.
Visit our website for more information: http://saagara.com
Make sure you check our our learning center for tips on yoga, diet, and being mindful: http://saagara.com/learning-center
Recommended by Leading Doctors
Optimized for latest iOS version.
Ratings and Reviews
So Relaxing BUT......
I Have Epilepsy And Non-Epileptic Attack’s Per Day, Between 5-20 Per Day (Not Epileptic Tonic Seizures) But This App Helps So Much For My Non-Epileptic Attack’s, As I Have Only Had It 30 Minutes But I Can Feel A Difference, I Will Make A Daily Routine For This App. Sorry, But 4/5 Strs Because The Narrator Who Speaks I Feel, Doesn’t Have A Sooting, Soft Relaxing Voice For This App I’m Afraid. Please Update, That Would Mean A lot As I Paid £2.99. Thank You
This is really great app, helps calming and centring yourself if you suffer from wandering mind or anxiety. I had a panic attack on train & was hyperventilating and used this app to bring my breathing back under control. That alone makes this app worth its weight in gold!
Having COPD this app is very helpful in two ways, one it helps me regulate my breathing, two it helps me get into a routine of breathing exercises to help open my airways.
- Saagara LLC
- 76.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Chinese, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Saagara LLC
- In-App Purchases
- The Complete version of "Relax: Stress & Anxiety Relief" £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.