Relax & Sleep Well by Glenn Harrold: A Hypnosis Sleep Relaxation
By Diviniti Publishing Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
'Relax and Sleep Well’ (full version) by Glenn Harrold includes powerful hypnosis recordings and eBooks to help you alleviate stress and anxiety and sleep well at night. The five main hypnotherapy and meditation audio tracks offer a variety of ways to help you combat insomnia and relax and sleep well at night.
• Relax & Sleep Well (sleep ending) 48:11 mins
• Relax & Sleep Well (awake ending) 27:11 mins
• Detox Your Life Introduction & Hypnotherapy 61:43 mins
• Deep Sleep 23:42 mins
• 12 Minute Sleep Booster
• Heavenly Dreams (Glenn’s Music)
• The 7 Golden Rules for Regular Healthy Sleep
• De-Stress - The 8 Golden Rules
• The Ultimate Guide to Self-Hypnosis
• How To Use This App
• About The Author
The main Relax and Sleep Well recording includes two hypnotherapy tracks, the first one you can use as a booster in the daytime as it will awaken you at the end. The second track is similar but it lasts longer and guides you into a sleep state at the end, which makes it ideal for using before you go to sleep at night.
Detox Your Life is a 61-minute bonus relaxation track that will guide you to sleep at the end, and the 12-minute sleep booster is another recording that can help you clear your mind and go to sleep very quickly at bedtime.
The hypnotherapy sessions will each take you on a relaxing journey into the deepest levels of self-hypnosis. The subtle background soundscapes supporting Glenn’s soothing voice will help you connect with a profound feeling of relaxation. The focus is very much on de-stressing you and helping you to sleep well and bedtime.
The special background sound effects on each recording have been recorded in certain keys and frequencies to help enhance the relaxation effect and guide you into a deep state of mental and physical relaxation.
At the deepest point in each hypnosis session you are given a number of post-hypnotic affirmations and direct suggestions to help you connect with a deep feeling of mental and physical relaxation, which will stay with you in your everyday life.
There are also a number of background affirmations, which echo and pan from left to right across the stereo range, ideal when using headphones. This deeply relaxing and powerful method of delivering multiple suggestions simultaneously to the unconscious mind can facilitate positive changes very quickly.
This empowering recording is a completely safe and very effective way of helping you to relax and sleep well every night.
Introduction music written by Glenn Harrold
Individual background music pieces by Glenn Harrold and Christopher Lloyd Clarke
Relax and Sleep Well Full Version Features:
• Five Powerful Hypnotherapy sessions and two eBooks by Glenn Harrold.
• The very latest hypnotherapy techniques and state-of-the-art digital recording technology.
• Glenn's highly acclaimed hypnotic vocal techniques guiding you into a completely relaxed state of mind & body.
• 60 b.p.m. background sound effects recorded in specific musical keys and frequencies to compliment the hypnotic suggestions and deepen the relaxation effect.
• Stereo-echoed affirmations, which pan from ear-to-ear across the stereo range - a deeply relaxing and unique effect.
Glenn has over 20 years experience as a full-time hypnotherapist and works with many celebrity clients. He has appeared on TV a number of times and his successful hypnotherapy sessions are often featured in newspaper and magazine articles.
What's New in Version 3.6
Updated Audio Tracks
I have had this app for well over a year now and come back to it regularly when having trouble sleeping. 90% of the time I am asleep before even 1/2 way through the recording. As someone who was very dubious of self hypnosis I have been very impressed. I even find myself using the deep breathing techniques on instinct when in difficult situations. A great little app - highly recommend!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 24 February 2015
- Version: 3.6
- Size: 184 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Diviniti Publishing Ltd
- © 2014 Diviniti Publishing
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.